Necromicon, read this

Hey Necromicon,
in your signature, you have your(I'm assuming your) web address, But it won't show up. at the beginning, you have <a href... It's actually <a herf...... Change it, and it will work

------------------
Peace(Through Superior Firepower)
mMm

'Your out of your mind!'
'Yeah, ain't it cool?!?!?'

Originally posted by Me-Moe-Man:
**Hey Necromicon,
in your signature, you have your(I'm assuming your) web address, But it won't show up. at the beginning, you have <a href... It's actually <a herf...... Change it, and it will work

You should have posted this on Banter and Brawl, really...
a moderator should move it...
~Gav

------------------
AIM: Just, GavHardy.:-)
http://www.secretchimpboard.cjb.net/
Check out the site! Exellent webboard! Come on in!

I'd like fish 'n' chips, with extra batter and a lump of lard on the side. Also, a triple extra-large chocolate ice-cream with a flake in each scoop, a large cheese burger, with another compliment of fries, and whatever that person over there is eating, and some coke. Oh, and make that Diet Coke, as I'm on a diet.

I came, I saw, I left home 'cos my dinner was cold.
-Julias Caeser in Carry on Caeser comedy series.

Gavin=

1/8 computer nerd
1/8 fast biker
1/8 tv watcher
1/8 EVO fan
1/2 clubber and lady's man

hehe...

Originally posted by Me-Moe-Man:
**Hey Necromicon,

Well, first, the attribute is HREF, meaning hypertext reference. I have no idea where you got HERF from.

Secondly, the tag won't work because we're not allowed to use HTML on these boards; andrew turned it off.

------------------
$ take -over=world
bash: take: command not found

AIM: obormot345

I think you should just delete it altogother, as with html off, it doesn't work, in addition whenever you post your sig messes up the board causing people to scroll left and right, I have to go back and edit your posts to take that out.

Post here once you fix it, and then I'll delete this thread.

Chamrin

Hahahaha... HERF. I just found that very funny. He sounded pretty positive that it was herf too. I hope he was joking.

------------------
Better watch your back, cause I'm comin with my FLAK! ~Unreal Tournament