New or upcoming plugs?

I have been waiting for a new interesting plug to be uploaded to the addon site but there hasn't been any. So does anyone know or have a plug? Is there a website for one not in the addon site? Thanks if you reply! (Maybe i'll make my own)

------------------
Man I'm pretty-Johnny Bravo
Wimp...um...well...Oh Yeah!...( what really bugs me is knowing I'll probably come up with a much sharper retort later today darn

(This message has been edited by Bobster (edited 07-08-2000).)

i dont think there are any new ones, most of them are probably up in the addons section. Making plugins is a hard, and lenghty process, and.... well, its like, they take a long time to finish. just like how when your smokin weed, its always just, over, and you want it to go on forever....

------------------
DeAdBoY-
your freindly drug addict

There is a plug I have heard of that the developer calls Future Tense. It is just barely started though. I unfortunatly know he does not have a website. His email is Scottt6@aol.com(good name ;))

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

(This message has been edited by Ubermann (edited 07-02-2000).)

I am working on a total conversion plug tentatively entitled "Diplomacy". Current schedule:

Terran core worlds "teaser" (recycled graphics): July 31
Terran space "teaser" (recycled graphics): Aug 10
Terran-Dargian (alien race) "teaser" (graphics status uknown): Aug 25

Then I'll go to college...

"Big Four" teaser (NEW graphics): October-November
Beta Version #1: January-February
Further betas in the spring
Final Version Scheduled Release: June 1, 2001

------------------

(This message has been edited by Una (edited 07-02-2000).)

For a complete listing of upcoming EVO Plugs check out the uEVO Plug List at my site, Commonwealth Software. Jim is supposed to be compiling a much updated version of it (weeding out all the dead bugs, adding new plugs, updating existing entries, etc...) and that will be up as soon as he sends me the new info.

Phoenix

------------------
(url="http://"http://commonwealth.cjb.net")Commonwealth Software(/url)