How do you get the dwarwen runic sword?

Thats the Question please give me an answer 😕

------------------

(This message has been edited by Bart Simpson (edited 11-07-2001).)

Originally posted by Bart Simpson:
**Thats the Question please give me an answer😕

Please try to have mutiple questions on a single post then makeing a new thread for each question.

anyway, Northwest from the wyrm valley tunnel, about 1N 1W 1N 1W, theres a dwarf and his chickens and cart near a row of trees, easy to spot them by blue dots on the map if you have the awarness skill. Insult his weapons and fight him, beat him up and he gives you the sword.

------------------
neee-wom!

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**Please try to have mutiple questions on a single post then makeing a new thread for each question.

anyway, Northwest from the wyrm valley tunnel, about 1N 1W 1N 1W, theres a dwarf and his chickens and cart near a row of trees, easy to spot them by blue dots on the map if you have the awarness skill. Insult his weapons and fight him, beat him up and he gives you the sword.

Does this depend on finishing something else first? I don't get a chance to insult him.

------------------

Originally posted by olsone:
**Does this depend on finishing something else first? I don't get a chance to insult him.

I believe its then you talk about how DrivaTan weapon quality is hard to beat or somthing.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'