WoW

Hey, waz up?

I bet no-one remembers me.

And look at this, it used to be that even if you ask if there was going to be a EV sequal after EVO, you would be shot down and asked to read the rules, and now, suddenly, there is a EV3. "I'm out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandur".

I just have to say that, ever though I liked it when it was only about EV, this new EVO page is pretty good. And I also remember when we were voteing who was going to be the new webmaster. I forgot who won, but it doesn't matter. I see that all of the first, second, third, and some others are the new webmasters. I guess more than one is better.

Now to get to the point.

In EV, I focused entirely on missions, not on cargo runs. I decided to do just the opposite in EVO(I know I am behind in the times, I am just starting to play it), andI want to see if there is a good(I mean really good) cargo runs. I already have a few, but I forgot the names.

If any of you know anything, tips, cargo runs, anything, please let me know. I'd apprecate it.

One last thing, The DNRC rules!!!

Peace(Through superior firepower)

------------------
mMm

Ya there is a good one in the Hatuli sytem with two planets.They both have metal and equipment. One has high metal and low equipment. The other has low metal and high equipment. After a while the ratings will change. Warning there is a rather large amount of renegades so be fast or protected.

Originally posted by Me-Moe-Man:
**Hey, waz up?

I bet no-one remembers me.

You posted on the old EVO board.

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr