Azd/Zachit Missions

Hey, has anyone else had any probs w/the Strand missions in 1.02? I'm w/an Ultimate combat rating, and am Role Model+ in Zachit Space, yet when I land on New Mira/Zachit HQ (The start of the offensive is on one of those planets, isn't it?), and take a "defend this system" mission, I never get the brief afterwards where the Zachit leader says "We cannot take these losses any longer, meet me in the bar. etc." HAs the Zachit String been changed in 1.02? I've completed this string MANY times in 1.01.

Also, I'm stck on the Azd missions. I've helped w/the move to Stror, and have done several missions of the "Kill Photographer", Kill Fleet in (the system above Stror, starts w/a V)", and steal cargo from Miranu ship and destroy it. I also have moved equipment to Veltes once. I am a Role Model throughout Azd space, and have an Ultimate combat rating. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

If you think there is a bug, e-mail it to evbugs@ambrosiasw.com .

------------------

Originally posted by U-99:
**Hey, has anyone else had any probs w/the Strand missions in 1.02? I'm w/an Ultimate combat rating, and am Role Model+ in Zachit Space, yet when I land on New Mira/Zachit HQ (The start of the offensive is on one of those planets, isn't it?), and take a "defend this system" mission, I never get the brief afterwards where the Zachit leader says "We cannot take these losses any longer, meet me in the bar. etc." HAs the Zachit String been changed in 1.02? I've completed this string MANY times in 1.01.

Also, I'm stck on the Azd missions. I've helped w/the move to Stror, and have done several missions of the "Kill Photographer", Kill Fleet in (the system above Stror, starts w/a V)", and steal cargo from Miranu ship and destroy it. I also have moved equipment to Veltes once. I am a Role Model throughout Azd space, and have an Ultimate combat rating. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

don't know about 1, as for 2, just let the photographer get away