Picking Strands

I've pretty much finished all the large UE missions, I don't know if there's any others in fact. I've also finished the NPD mission string, and now I'm wondering which strand I should align with. I'm a good egg to all three groups. Which one did you guys align with?

------------------
/phloppy

I've tried them all. the Zidagar give you the phased beam and a cool ECM, and their ships. the Adzargi give you some shield generator and access to their ships. The Izdara give you their ships and the plasma syphon. the Zidagar and Idzargi are the 2 easiest because their ships are better than the Adzargi, but the Adzargi seem to be cooler in some ways because they seem to let you have access more freely than the other races in the storyline.

DREDD, are you nut's? I have done every strand, and the Adzgari ships are the best. First of all, the Adzgari win every battle. Its true, the Adzgari have the fastest shield regeneration, so, eventually, they always win. Also, the Zidagar phase beam takes to much fuel, and the Igadzra SAE's are worthless in 1.0.2. The Zidigar are obviously the worst in 1.0.0, and 1.0.1, but in 1.0.2, the Igadzra are the worst, for their lack of a fighter. The Azdgari Upgrade (a turn upgrade) and Azdara Bay are also some of the most useful outfits in the game. I do admit that the Zidigar are better in 1.0.2, but they are still hopelessly outclassed by the Adzgari. I was playing as an Azdgari, and I only died a couple times. When I played as an Igadzra or a Zidigar, I had to buy a UE Cruiser before I could beat the recruitment missions.

------------------
"Not an Electric Sausage"- Marvin

"Happiness is a warm gun"-John Lennon

I am a proud member of Dogbert's New Ruling Class

Nah, the Igazra are the BEST. You get a kick-*** ship, a plasma siphon (that Azd. fighter prob? nm :D), and a strategically useful set of systems. As for that Azd are the best, its BS: try to take on an Igazra WITHOUT the monty python. =P

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

Originally posted by U-99:
**As for that Azd are the best, its BS: try to take on an Igazra WITHOUT the monty python. =P

I've done that. All you need is a UE Cruiser. Or, you can also get an Azdara with a sheild enhancer, and the primary fire from an Igazra isn't enough to take you below 100% in sheilds.

Even so, I should admit that the Igazra is a tough cookie to crumble. The problem the Igazra have, though, is that they don't have any ship faster than an Arada, and their version SUCKS. It only has a secondary of an SAE launcher, which does jack diddly about 99% of the time. So basically, anything faster than an Igazra (read: anything) has no problem, really.

Of course, there are missions where you have to take out Igazras for the other strands in missions. But just get a UE Cruiser, Azdara, or use the Python. 🙂

------------------
Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.

Originally posted by MisterT:
**I've done that. All you need is a UE Cruiser. Or, you can also get an Azdara with a sheild enhancer, and the primary fire from an Igazra isn't enough to take you below 100% in sheilds.

Even so, I should admit that the Igazra is a tough cookie to crumble. The problem the Igazra have, though, is that they don't have any ship faster than an Arada, and their version SUCKS. It only has a secondary of an SAE launcher, which does jack diddly about 99% of the time. So basically, anything faster than an Igazra (read: anything) has no problem, really.

Of course, there are missions where you have to take out Igazras for the other strands in missions. But just get a UE Cruiser, Azdara, or use the Python. 🙂

Mr. T, how did you make your Azdara enhanced??? Mine is just normal recharge and it shows.

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Harry

What do you call it if a blonde dyes her hair brown?
Artificial Intelligence

Some people need to wash their gene pool

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!

its simple, get tha shield enhancer, which is a normal outfit fer tha Adzgari

------------------
Life is evil, live with it