.sit.bin files

Hey! I just downloaded the new version of EVO and am now fiddling away my hours on it. It's as good as I remember, and I'm planning to download and use many plugs w/my new cable modem. There's one problem downloads in the format of "filename.sit.bin" cannot be opended by stuffit 5.x or Mindexpander. How do you open these? Stuffit says they're corrupted, but I doubt that ALL those files are corrupted.....

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

I had a hard time with these too. I found, that some files really are corrupted...!gasp!..., but some just need to be restuffed. I restuffed F-25, and it worked, along with Frozen-Heart which also needed to be restuffed. Then again, I am using OS9, with the newest version of stuff-it.

------------------
"Not an Electric Sausage"- Marvin

"Happiness is a warm gun"-John Lennon

I am a proud member of Dogbert's New Ruling Class

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Jack:
**I had a hard time with these too. I found, that some files really are corrupted...!gasp!..., but some just need to be restuffed. I restuffed F-25, and it worked, along with Frozen-Heart which also needed to be restuffed. Then again, I am using OS9, with the newest version of stuff-it.

Restuff? I'm not sure how to do that. BTW, has anyone checked w/ASw about possible corrupted files? 'Cause some big names, like Frozen Heart, are "corrupted"

Thanx,
U-99