Ship problems???

i have the Miranu light freighter right now and it is supposed to be able to carry three guns and 3 turrets, but the game is only letting me buy 2 guns and 1 turret...is this a game glitch or is it only because i havent registered EVO yet?

------------------

if ya have 1.0.1, or 1.0.2, turrets count as a gun AND a turret thats yer problem

is there any way to get around the turret=a gun problem? is there a later version of EVOthat makes a turret count as a turret and a gun as a gun?

------------------

Originally posted by BillyBuck:
**is there any way to get around the turret=a gun problem? is there a later version of EVOthat makes a turret count as a turret and a gun as a gun?

No. This is intended; it's a feature. It's the way it should be according to scenario designers. If you are really annoyed by it, make a plug that remedies that.

------------------
Brooklyn. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

AIM: obormot345

It may or may not make sense, but it does make the game more fair. I remember in EV where the big ships weren't even approachable, because you would just get chewed up by the wall of fire, unless of course you were in a big ass ship too...

------------------
Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.

yeah, I could only kill even crescent warships when I was a lazira or more completely suped up, it was still hard...