sissy azdgari cadets

Ok, what's up with these Azdgari cadets I'm supposed to be taking care of? First it's "take these cadets from Muid to Garit". Yeah, like "take this big box of Christmas ornaments to Garit while everybody shoots at you. And don't break any"! One shot and they're dead!

Finally I got tired of them dying in Zidgari space and took them through the middle of the Galaxy (mostly Miranu space) even though the game says the traditional route is along the rim. Yeah, right! Finally got the lamebrains to Garit. So, the next mission is fighting renegades. I don't get it! Are these, like, second-graders or what? Anytime I meet up with a flock of these guys on my own it's bad news. But now that they're under my command they seem retarded and their ships are made of green tissue paper. Is there some trick to getting these dummies through missions alive? I'm not even sure I like these guys ever since the dude with pointy teeth...

------------------
BtG

It's pretty simple how to solve this problem. Just realize this: you never have to engage a single enemy with these cadets under you command.

The mission you just got only requires for you to go through the renegade system, not attack it or even hit a single ship. I know it's worded like you have to attack something, but trust me: you don't. Just fly right in and out. The best way to do this is to plot a course on the map, using the shift key while clicking on the next system. A bold green line will appear, and your navigational computer will automatically call up the next system upon arrival. Just hit the "j" key, and you jump right away. No mess, no fuss, no problem. πŸ™‚

------------------
Don't don't don' let's start. This is the worst part. To believe for all the world that you're my precious little girl. Don't don't don' let's start. I've got a big heart, and I don't get around how you... get around.

Originally posted by MisterT:
**It's pretty simple how to solve this problem. Just realize this: you never have to engage a single enemy with these cadets under you command.

The mission you just got only requires for you to go through the renegade system, not attack it or even hit a single ship. I know it's worded like you have to attack something, but trust me: you don't. Just fly right in and out. The best way to do this is to plot a course on the map, using the shift key while clicking on the next system. A bold green line will appear, and your navigational computer will automatically call up the next system upon arrival. Just hit the "j" key, and you jump right away. No mess, no fuss, no problem. πŸ™‚

Ahhh yes....It is true that in that mission you can just fly through πŸ™‚ but in the mission soon after, you actually have to destroy all ships in the system and let's just say that there are WAY too many CW for my taste. Beside...we all know the AI azdara's stink. :mad:

------------------
Oh no! It's locked!-Harry
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
Eat staples electro-breath-Who else...Harry

If you want them not to get destroyed, just press V as soon as you enter the system, then dispose you alone of the CW. Good luck, and remember : to be an Azdagri, you've got to be a great pilot πŸ˜‰

------------------
Parlas pa frances, parlas pa espanhóu, parlas pas ingles, parlas pas italian, parlas pas portugues, me sembla pas normau, parla patois, ňc parla patois.

Yes, but in the mission right after, and for all missions after that, you no longer have to look after your fleet. In fact, I don't believe that squadron firebird is even with you on that mission. So don't sweat it; you never have to take the cadets through a single second of real action! πŸ˜ƒ

------------------
Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.

Read my Crescent Warfare in 1.0.2 post, and you will see where I am coming from when I say this. The Adzgari Cadet mission is by far the easiest of the 3. I did it with an Arada, and I can't do any of the others with an Arada. Those little Azaras kick-ass. I killed 2 Zidaras with them, they took the Zidaras, I took the Fighters. In 1.0.2, they are a lot faster, and their shields are better too. If you can't beat it still, maybe you need a faster craft. Arada's and Azara's Kick-ass

------------------
"Not an Electric Sausage" Marvin

"Happiness is like a warm gun"-John Lennon

I am a proud member of Dogbert's New Ruling Class