Central Objective

Does anyone know how to get the Miranu exploration mission string? I have been looking for a very long time...

------------------

Originally posted by JamGecko:
Does anyone know how to get the Miranu exploration mission string? I have been looking for a very long time...

You mean the NPD string? Oh, try southern Miranu space, where all those scientist types hang out ... 🙂

------------------
Xopher

"I dreamt I was a butterfly, but when I awoke, I thought I might actually be a butterfly, dreaming that I was a man."
-- Chuang-tze (330 BCE)

Don't take the Miranu mission unless you are incredibly assure of your combat ability. One of the missions involves head to head combat with an Igadzra. However, if you have an ECM system, and a UE Cruiser, or Carrier, and you are using neutron turrets, you should win easily. If you want a challenge, try beating the Igadzra with a Miranu Courier. I had to do it.

An earlier and easier mission requires you to disperse a renegade fleet-4 Crescent Warships, and too many crescent fighters. If you have 80,000 credits, you can beg for mercy, and still complete the mission, since the objective is to disperse not destroy the fleet.

You have to become a member of the Miranu Trading association if you aren't already. Also, you need to have a decent combat rating with the Miranu.

If you get both of those in line, after a while you'll get a mission offer in southwest Miranu space which goes something like "your miranu contact approaches you and asks if you're interested in... blah blah blah." You'll need to deliver some stuff into Igazdra space, and it goes from there.

------------------
Don't don't don' let's start. This is the worst part. To believe for all the world that you're my precious little girl. Don't don't don' let's start. I've got a big heart, and I don't get around how you... get around.

How do you become a member of the Miranu trading association?

------------------

Originally posted by da tiger 44:
**How do you become a member of the Miranu trading association?

Well, first you have to visit the Miranu homeworld ... you wouldn't want me to make it too easy for you, would you? 😃

------------------
Xopher

"I dreamt I was a butterfly, but when I awoke, I thought I might actually be a butterfly, dreaming that I was a man."
-- Chuang-tze (330 BCE)