Chuds

Ever wish there was a name for those annoying-BG-tiles-that-you-forgot-to-place, normaly found at the edge of FG tiles?
Now there is!

I herby declare that they shall be called "chuds"

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

What annoying-BG-tiles-that-you-forgot-to-place?

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**What annoying-BG-tiles-that-you-forgot-to-place?

When creating places with BG tiles covering up the background (such as the tunnel after the fire in Andrew's World level 2), it is easy to make a mistake, and not fully fill in the background.
In the editor, these are fairly hard to notice when the BG tiles are similar to the background.
There are a few of these in Knight of NI's 2nd level.

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

I know what you mean about those tiles. It really pissed me off when after testing my entire level the exit was blocked by an invisible wall. I think chuds would be an OK name for them. I sure hope you didn't get that idea from chads though 😄

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

I notice them always when playing, but forget to fix them when using the editor.

------------------
"let´s not argue about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

Just checking my new signature...

------------------
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let´s not bicker and argue about who killed who."

(quote)Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**I sure hope you didn't get that idea from chads though:D

------------------