FemmeHelp: forgiveness

Somehow I've managed to piss off Dark Station in the Izar system (an Independent), and I need to get there for the murder investigation. I'm listed as "not welcome"; I've tried bribing them, and they reply "we don't take kindly to insults" or some such nonsense...any ideas?.....thankyamuch

------------------
Plus, it's a secret area (it "doesn't exist") so there are no missions going there...help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...you're my only hope!

(This message has been edited by alicorn (edited 06-13-2000).)

My other personality says, "I'm lonely, someone please come answer this question...I'll create good karma in your name..."

------------------

I'd say if everything else doesn't work, dominate them, but that might not be a good idea. Copy your pilot file before trying

------------------

Thanks, I'll try it...as long as you don't land on a planet, anything you do won't be saved..like if you accidentally blow up a friendly ship and now the whole galaxy's against you, just DON'T land and (suicidal thoughts aside) self-destruct and you'll revert to the last planet you landed on....

------------------

GRRRrrrrr.......dann spaceport authorities LAUGHED at me..I don't get it..I'm Military grade on combat...how good is that anyway...I'll try to get more exp. so I can scare the lil buggers....

------------------