Proxima Nebula Missions

I have searched all over Miranu space and can't seem to find the mission to get this set going. Help would be greatly appreciated.

if you aren't already a part of the Miranu trading association, become a member now. Go to Blaga in the Blaga system (Southwest of Miranu, three-four jumps). If you are already, then you should try to build up your combat rating and your status with the Miranu. Try killing Renegades for money up with the Zachit.

If the mission bit is set for the Miranu trading thing, then someone should ask you to make a special delivery in a spaceport bar, and it goes from there.

------------------
A woman came up to me and said, "I'd like to poison your mind. With wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind." She looked at me, I looked at something written accross her scalp. And these are the words that it faintly said as I tried to call for help. "There's only one thing that I know how to do well, and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you. Be what you're like. Be like yourself. And so, I'm having a wonderful time but I'd rather be whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. There's only one thing that I like, and that is whistling in the dark.

Is it the special delivery to Igadzra? I thought that was the mission to start the Igadzra series. Well, I am a member of their trading conglomerate, and the Zachit really really like me 😛 I'll back up my save file and try that I suppose.

------------------