TC in production, help wanted

Gavin, being in an unregistered state and unable to post anywhere but Banter & Brawl, asked me to post this for him. Here is his post:
-------------------------------------------------------
I am currently making a total conversion for EVO. It wont be too big (only about 50-70 systems), but it will change the genre of EVO completely. I will need mainly:

Graphic designers
Relief mission writers
Beta testers
Supporters (people to keep me going and give me suggestions)

If you can do any of the above and have some spare time please contact me at JanGael@totalise or tell me via webboard (or even better, both). I promise it will be very good, and I don't feel I have the designing skills to do a TC all on my own. Please, if you can do it, you will be the first to get a copy, an important PËRS made for you, a chracter will be names after you, and you will get the praise and glory of making a TC. Thank you.
-Gav

------------------
God. Root. What is difference?
-Pitr

AIM: obormot345

By being the first to repsond to what you have to say and not being able to do anything you have requested except offer some suggestions can I have some kinda ship thats worth a crap?

------------------
Will...

I would like to be a beta tester and a support person... 😄

------------------
Be you a king of krime,
A prince of peace,
When you hear that
klaxon,
You jump in the escape
pod

Great. My e-mail address is JanGael@totalise.net. I would be happy to work with you. You will be required to give me your full name (so I don't have to call you by your alias) and you'll be part of the team! Mission writers and graphics still needed, though, and more Beta testers and supporters wouldn't go unappreciated.
-Gav

----------------
My name is Gavin, and don't you ever forget that.

Originally posted by Gavin:
**Great. My e-mail address is JanGael@totalise.net. I would be happy to work with you. You will be required to give me your full name (so I don't have to call you by your alias) and you'll be part of the team! Mission writers and graphics still needed, though, and more Beta testers and supporters wouldn't go unappreciated.
-Gav

----------------
My name is Gavin, and don't you ever forget that.**

By the way, Gavin, by graphics you mean 3D ship and outfit graphics? Or what? Because I do have some limited skills, nothing 3D, though. I'll be emailing you soon, anyway.

------------------
-Pitr

Obormot, I don't mind you doing any graphics. It all helps. I would like some 3D work, but for now I am using EV and EVO graphics (just for now, they WILL change). If you can do planets and landing sprites that would be great. Changing the colours of some ships would be fine also. Anything helpful. I must warn anyone who wants to help: I DO NOT NEED ANY DESCRIPTIONS, GALACTICAL LAYOUT OR SCENARIO BASES. I HAVE THESE ALREADY.
I mean not to use capitals, It's just so's you know.

Gavin,

I'm trying to start as a writer(at 13?pah!-brother:rolleyes 🙂 and i could probably help you with the mission writing...
email me at jimmylandaw@aol.com

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.

I'd love for you to help. I already have a mssion writer, but two will just make it an even faster procces. My e-mail is JanGael@totalise.net.
Oh year, and about the writer thing. Keep going, mate. Starting early is the best way to go :). I actualy have an exetremly good intro to a sci-fi story, in an EV type format (ie. hyperspace ect). I might e-mail it to you, if you would like.
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.
-King and leader of athiesm

Mac Vs. MicroSoft?
No competition.

Gavin, you'll definitely want to look at some online shipyards. Go to EVula's Lair at (url="http://"http://www.evula.com;")www.evula.com;(/url) he's got his own shipyard (but those are just color-changed existing ships) and links to all the major online shipyards.

------------------
-Pitr

(This message has been edited by Obormot (edited 05-30-2000).)

I've been there already. It isn't very good for me, as I want new ships or highly converted ones. I've been to his webring, and I haven't seen many good ones, only EV and EVO ones, with their ships, no new ones. What is your e-mail, Obormot? It doesn't say in your info, and I want to contact you with this. Also, don't look at my info e-mail. It is JanGael@totalise.net. I only set up the Yahoo one to register. 🙂
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.

Mac Vs. MicroSoft?
No competition.

Originally posted by Gav:
**I've been there already. It isn't very good for me, as I want new ships or highly converted ones. I've been to his webring, and I haven't seen many good ones, only EV and EVO ones, with their ships, no new ones. What is your e-mail, Obormot? It doesn't say in your info, and I want to contact you with this. Also, don't look at my info e-mail. It is JanGael@totalise.net. I only set up the Yahoo one to register.:)
-Gav

Are you serious, Gavin? Nothing in EVula's webring suited you? Then I must say I can't do better. But my offer of help in other areas, such as plug design, ResEdit (having made two unreleased TCs), beta testing, all of it, still stands. My email's achmizs@stuy.edu.

------------------
-Pitr

Well, I didn't do all the shipyards. I looked at EVula's and all in his Webring, nothing much. But in his webring is a site that has over 150 links, so there should be loads of shipyards, I just haven't had time to visit all 150 sights. Thank you fo ryour e-mail, I'll e-mail you soon. I'd like you to send me your TC's if possible, stolen grx. or not. I would like to see and appreciate your work. Thank you for getting involved. Also, whatever you do, you will atomaticly be a beta tester (unless you really don't want to or you can't or whatever). I want all the creaters to test it. Now you have promised to help I'll send you the story line, and I may make a log and send you that. By the way, graphics is the last thing on my mind. I'm using all EV and EVO graphics, with everything (spöbs, shîps ect), and I'm going to get them modefied at the end.
Thank you for your time.
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

There is someone really Fücked up out there. i think it's me.

Slim Shady!!

Realmz&Exile; Vs. EV&EVO.; Hmmmm...

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

DEGENERATE!

Originally posted by Gav:
I'd like you to send me your TC's if possible, stolen grx. or not.

Unfortunately, no. They died when my hard drive suffered from TechToolPro 2. But the knowledge is still here! points to head

------------------
-Pitr

I can make you a planets graphics. In fact I already have about 20 (rendered in Infiny-D). Send me e-mail and I can send you a couple. If you like them I can do the rest in about 2 weeks. I don't really have time to do the landing picks now though. I have some ships too, so just give me a call. And ofcourse I can be a betta tester.
Best regards.

------------------

gav,

sorry i havent checked the topic in a while and for some reason i cant email you :mad:
so am i still a mission writer, and if so can you send me the gist of the storyline so i can get to work?
once again, my email is jimmylandaw@aol.com

thanks in advance

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.

Pardon this. I've been away dealing with my explelleling (check out my stress topic), so I haven't read this topic in a few days. I'm gonna post to it until it gets near the top, then I'll answer your questions.
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

Slim Shady!!

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

DEGENERATE!

1st message...
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

Slim Shady!!

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

DEGENERATE!

OK. My e-mail is now JanGael@totalise.co.uk. E-mail me if you want to help. Give me your skills, real name (if possible) and spare time availible, and I'll reply with a yes or no and a plug backround.
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

Slim Shady!!

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

DEGENERATE!