Central Objectives

I've completed EVO's 3 central objectives (Destabalize the Strand War, Explore the nebulas, and bring the fall of the Voinians), but I'm not really sure what's supposed to happen. I have several questions:

Destabalizing the Strand War: Does one side eventually win, and where can I get those missions?

Exploring the nebulas: After completing these missions, the news holo-vid said that the NPD would be commercially available in 10 years. Does this mean that settlements would begin cropping up in the Ji and Proxima nebulas after 10 years?

The fall of the Voinians: Does the Voinian empire eventually completely collapse, and where can I get the missions leading up to the extermination of the Voinians?

Finally, can everyone tell me other good missions that are offered in the normal EVO (no plug-ins!)? I just started the ski resort missions, but I'd like to know some more.

Thanks for your help. 🙂
Gekko

1. No, no Strand ever wins in the origanal EVO, in plug-ins maybe. If you have already done it, try doing it with all three sides later, or, even better, try doing them all at once with the Triple-Agent plug. 🙂

2. No, nothing comes up in ten years. You must realize that the holo-vid interact with missions, not the other way round. it doesn't matter what the holo-vid sais, it's what the missions do that change the game. Try downloading F-25. I haven't played it but I know it has something to do with that lush planet in the middle of the Ji nebula.

3. Unfortunatly, no. For the Voinians, you will never get further than Verril prime (and then you download ROTV & ROTV II... :D). For UE, nothing else happens after that. I am currently making a plug that continues the UE missions, although it is going slow (remember I have a TC on the go). The thing is that the Voinians have too many slaves. Dieram would easily rebel after being shown by the Hinwar it can be done, and then Tientu would follow. Dur and Ala would no doubt follow. Then Emalgha would crush the northan part of the empire, and the Hinwar the south, with the new rebels taking the middle and the east.

Well, a nice mission string is at Himgro, and you can heal the inhabitants of Calcuttq. There is also, as mentioned above, the other strand missions. There is a very small mission string for the North Tip rebels (you will need to start a new pilot file, as they don't recruit people who work for Miranu). Also, one for the Freeport renegades (again a new pilot file. You worked for UE, and they won't recruit you). Also, there is a good couple of mission strings for Zachit which are good. That's about as much as I can remember. Good luck on your mission hunting. 😉
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.
-King and leader of athiesm

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

There is someone really Fücked up out there. i think it's me.

Slim Shady!!

Realmz&Exile; Vs. EV&EVO.; Hmmmm...

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

One more thing...

"3. Unfortunatly, no. For the Voinians, you will never get further than Verril prime..." - from Gav

Which mission is this?

Get the Voinian missions at Pax. Then get the trading missions from their space. Then when they say that you are set for further things, then join their raid on outpost Alpha. After that, go to Denlon (in the Fridion system up north 9v0 terriotory) and get the mission to destroy Kalmaon (or distract the Emalgha fleet). Then go to the Ylynn outpost or Avann and you will be given a special mission to raid outpost Alpha (I don't mean just a normal raid. It will mention a Voinian of some high authority speaking to you). Make sure you have a Voinian Cruiser or something similar, as there will be many, many UE ships. Then g back to the Ylynn outpost and you will be told to defend it from UE attack. Be careful, there will be many UE ships, including UE Cruisers. Then you will be told to attack Verril. There will be even more ships there (inc. cruisers), so arm yourself well. And that's it! The whole Voinian mission string. //after this get Reign of the Voinians. When you have finished that, get Reign 2: Shades of Evil. Hope this helps!
-Gav

------------------
Eggs, bacon, sausages,
toast, tomato, beans and
mushrooms, followed by a
cuppa tea and very little
else.

I am the British saviour!

Remember that UK Warrior is infact me, people.
-Gav

------------------
My name is Gavin, and
dont you ever forget
that.
-King and leader of athiesm

Mac Vs. Microsoft?
No competition

There is someone really Fücked up out there. i think it's me.

Slim Shady!!

Realmz&Exile; Vs. EV&EVO.; Hmmmm...

You think your better?
Break it Down! (DX-WWF)

DEGENERATE!