Igadzra

I need help on the Igadzra mission strings. I'm supposed to raid Duidir, but there is nothing to raid there. I've stuck around and landed on the uninhabited planet and nothing. I've also looked at a few planets around there and nothing. I've reported back a couple times too. Something is wrong. Is there a bug or is there something wrong with the mission, or what? I've even tried aborting and then picking it up again. Somebody please help me. I really want to finish the igadzra missions.
Please help. Thanks,

D

------------------
I love Macs and PCs.
Please forgive me.
Half Life Rules!

Hmmm.... I once had a pilot who did the Igadzra missions. I do remember they play a practical joke or two on you at some point. They are very strange creatures--watch yourself 😛

-Noodle

It worked fine for me. You're supposed to get rid of any non-Igadzra ships in the system, that's it. If this doesn't work, abort the mission and try again.

yeah, what gekko said. u gotta clear ALL non-igadzra ships in the system, and that includes miranu/renegade/merchant ships.

------------------
As I walk through the valley with the shadow of death, I am not afraid, because I'm the baddest son of a bitch in the valley.