Help Starting Reign 2 :Shades of Evil?

I have finished all the missions from the origanl plug and I can't find where to start the new Missions in Reign 2.
Can some one help me?

I think I like being known as the most feared human in the galaxy.

------------------
The reason we know there is Intelligent life in space is that they haven't contacted us.

Try in New Voinia, but you'll need to have both the old and the new plug-in in the plug-in folder.

By the Way, what's next ? I went to Knox and back, and since then, no mission whatsoever. What am I to do ?

------------------

Originally posted by Xavier:
**Try in New Voinia, but you'll need to have both the old and the new plug-in in the plug-in folder.

By the Way, what's next ? I went to Knox and back, and since then, no mission whatsoever. What am I to do ?

I have finished all the missions from the origanl plug and I can't find where to start the new Missions in Reign 2.
Can some one help me?

I think I like being known as the most feared human in the galaxy.

Keep trying at New Voinia. When they're ready to remove the spy and further their plans of attack, they'll contact you somewhere along the border.

Again, same result, try New Voinia, First Centauri, even your old post. Yes, being feared gives you extreme power, but only to an extent. Be careful, the UEs certainly won't go easily.

~Bomb