Paaren Station

Sorry if i sound like an idiot but this q is bugging me...

After agreeing to help UE transfer the Voinian traitor to Luna, then a UE official told me that they were gonna build Paaren Station for Voinian tech research. Then for awhile, I'd get missions available at various planets to take supplies to Paaren Station...every time i took them, then the game would comment on how the station was getting bigger.

The last mission to the station i did said that it was all but complete, so i figured that one more mission and it would be complete. The only prob is, I can't find a final mission to it. I searched EVERY UE planet in the game...no luck (unless there's some UE planet that I can't find, which is unlikely cause there would've been a UE or SC mission to there sometime...)

Is there a final mission you have to do somehow? Is it something else special? Or is it just that the station never gets completed?

------------------

Paaren Station does get completed, and it lets you buy Voinian Tech. After you do 3 Mission Comp. Missions, the next mission starts from either Luna or Knox and it is to rescue a developer of the station from Voinian Patrols. Good Luck!

------------------
EAS

Man say Phillie number one American cigar, that man right!

AIM: Esvaem6 (duh)
(url="http://"mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com")mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com(/url)Schilla_99@yahoo.com

thanks...that was my prob i was only checking the mission computer not the bars... 🙂

------------------

I tried both places...all i ever got was frontier outpost missions...

maybe the problem is that i'm in a Helian-class ship and not a UE Fighter?

------------------

I just recently found it on Atlantic Station. Go figure...

------------------
-Shade

"Americans want their cheese dead."
-NY Times Magazine

"Some people call magazines mags, some call 'em zines, so I just call them gazs."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

alright, i've tried ALL of the UE ports, both mission computer and the spaceport bars. NONE have the mission...i can only think of 3 things that could be wrong:

1. I have the unregistered version of EVO
2. I have a Helian-class ship and not a UE Fighter
3. I haven't done enough missions for the UE yet (maybe?)

HELP please?

thanx

------------------

another thing might be my legal status...in the Sol area i am currently rated "good egg"...i got to be rated "upstanding citizen" around Huron becuase i blew up some raiders; how can i get this rating in the Sol area?

------------------

Originally posted by sirchess:
**another thing might be my legal status...in the Sol area i am currently rated "good egg"...i got to be rated "upstanding citizen" around Huron becuase i blew up some raiders; how can i get this rating in the Sol area?

Go to Knox, you WILL get it if there, but it might take a couple tries. It doesn't really matter about your Combat or legal status.

Dragon

Sirchess: Not one mission in the whole game can or does not let you or let you have a mission with what ship you are in. If you captured a Voinian Cruiser and used that you would still get the mission, it's just a matter of mission availiblity. It's not 100%, so yo just have to keep looking. If you have an unregistered version of EVO, the only flaw is captain Hector stealing your money. It is shareware, and therefor you can do everything in the game for 30 days. Hope this helps.

k, thanks 🙂

sorry if i keep bugging u, but i'm just an impatient person 😛