What happened to the CD???

Ok, I've waited over 2 months now for the CD. Where the hell is it and why hasn't there been any news on it??

I've been interested in the new EV game, but if this is the way Ambrosia is operating now, I think I will pass.

This is absolutely ludicrous. I understand they had a problem with their CD maker, but 2 months????

------------------

They are making a update for POG to 1.0.1. They will also include a new plugin called trinity witch will allow you to pick to be a swordman, conjurer, or a ranger.

------------------
Matthew

Thanks for the info. Where does this news actually get posted? I didn't see any recent news on the CD anywhere I looked. The forum threads only go back a couple weeks, and all I saw on Ambrosia's news page was from August.

------------------

I saw some of of it on the forums and I also got an e-mail about why the CD was taking so long.

------------------
Matthew

(This message has been edited by Mac12 (edited 11-07-2001).)

Originally posted by Baff:
**The forum threads only go back a couple weeks, and all I saw on Ambrosia's news page was from August.

This is a option to see more topics days back, or even all topics ever made on this board at the top of the main board page.

------------------
neee-wom!

Originally posted by Mac12:
**I saw some of of it on the forums and I also got an e-mail about why the CD was taking so long.

What e-mail list were you on to receive information about the CD?

------------------

I wasn't on a list. I had bought the CD only one or two weeks after the game came out so they e-mailed me and told me what I just told you.

------------------
Matthew

Originally posted by Mac12:
**I wasn't on a list. I had bought the CD only one or two weeks after the game came out so they e-mailed me and told me what I just told you.

That's weird because I did the same, ordered one or two weeks after the game came out, and never received any email explaining that. Oh well, Thank you for the info.

------------------