All right, I'm begging!

Just like PSAamnesia, I want a stupid way to play EVO. I really want to get an emulator, but all of them ask for ROM cards and the CD thingamajiger. I have a mac, but can anyone put this in english?

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

I think the only way for us to play is going to be to buy ourselves some new mac's, but is it worth the investment just to play EV?? (Hell Ya)

------------------

If you have a Mac, why do you need an emulator to play EV?

------------------

Jude, their Macs must not meet the requirement to play EV/O. Although that must mean they have Mac Classics or something because I can play EV on my LC 2.

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.

It would have to be a color clasic or MacII then, since normal classics dont have color screens.

I'd say this: Fork over the $20 or so it would cost to buy an '040 mac. After all it doesnt cost much more to buy unsold 4-year-old PCs. Heheh.

------------------

My II, IIci, and IIx ran it fine.

Granted the IIci doesnt work anymore, and the II is gone, the IIx needs a hd..

-Skunks

------------------
Enginners can actually hear machines talk to them. The rattle in the car's engine teases softly, "I'll bet you can't find me." The computer hums an approving tune when the enginner writes an expecially briliant peice of computer code. The toaster says "Not yet, not yet, not yet." untill the toast pops out. An enginner who is surrounded by machines is never lonly and never judged by apperance. These are friends.

Originally posted by Jude:
**If you have a Mac, why do you need an emulator to play EV?

That's cause mine's dying and it always freezes when I try to quit the program!

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

Originally posted by Arthur Dent:
**That's cause mine's dying and it always freezes when I try to quit the program!

That sucks. Have you tried to allocate more memory to the game so the problem doesn't happen?? If you haven't then do so because this may be your problem.

------------------
Make 7 - up yours