Help! Plug dosent work!

I'm tryin to join the Idgazra, and I came along this mission where you have to pick up a message and bring it back to Igadzra. But I cant make it in time, it always fails right as I leave the planet. I downloaded the QuickJump plug and it still dosent work!! Help! :mad: :mad: :mad:

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

The Igadzra missions start at the Miranu planet that sells those eels.

------------------
Capitalism it is said, is a system were man exploits man. Communism however, is vice versa.

jon what ship u in? if u got a big lumbering thing u cant make it because of the long jump time...get yerself an Arada, play through the Igadzra missions until u hit 15 mil, then pick up an Igazra

------------------
"Do you look to the sky just before you die, it's the last time you will..."
-Metallica,"For Whom The Bell Tolls"

Originally posted by GrayWolf:
**jon what ship u in? if u got a big lumbering thing u cant make it because of the long jump time...get yerself an Arada, play through the Igadzra missions until u hit 15 mil, then pick up an Igazra

I'm in a Crecent Warship...and a very kick @$$ one at that.

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Originally posted by GrayWolf:
**jon what ship u in? if u got a big lumbering thing u cant make it because of the long jump time...get yerself an Arada, play through the Igadzra missions until u hit 15 mil, then pick up an Igazra

Thanks for the tip GrayWolf, the Arada is really fast, it did take a few tries though. And now I'm in an Igazra. 🙂

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon