How do I get da' forklift?

How do I get the forklift? I tried the same method used for the original EV, but it didn't work. I option clicked on the title screen to get this personal log type thing. Then I waited till 6:45 (something like that) showed up. Then I pressed option control command shift 'f'. How do I get it?

------------------

You hold option and click on the title screen untill a really wierd poem with a lot of (La La La)s . (Hold opion through the whole code) Then when the MCB 4:35 am appears hold Ctrl and Command and option and F until the forklift song plays. then the loaded pilot will get the forklift, wich is kind of sucky cause of all the ECM units

I know, I know. I suck at writing

------------------

The forklift dosn't work on EV:O - it just passes through the ship you are aiming at and circles it. (I know this - I tried it last night.)

Smiley test:

🙂 😞 (;

------------------
-------------------
Hornet
-------------------
Confeds will always win every combat.

Hornet wrote:
**The forklift dosn't work on EV:O - it just passes through the ship you are aiming at and circles it. (I know this - I tried it last night.)

Smiley test:

🙂 😞 (;

Uh, correction. The forklift only doesn't work in EVO if you get it through certain plugins. If you get it via the easter egg (Yo Miyamoto's directions are accurate I believe), it works just fine. Or it did for me anyway.

If you followed those directions, the current pilot file should have the forklift. It shows up as a secondary weapon, so just look through the list. Then you use it the same way you do any other secondary weapon

-Elizabeth

------------------
Find Hints, Tips, and Tricks for Helpers of Habnabits in the (url="http://"http://employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel")Ferazel's Wand Player's Guide(/url) (http://employees.3gi.../~ereid/ferazel)

To get the forklift, there is a much better method.

First, find any available firearm in the house. Anything will do, really... shotguns are preferable.
Now then, load up your EV:O program. Put the firearm (if you could not find a firearm, then use a kitchen knife) in your mouth, and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Well.... the 3 squeezes will only work with an semi-automatic. Anything else.... well.... it won't work. Shotguns are bound to finish the job in one squeeze.... and automatics... well, squeeze-hold is much more effective than squeeze squeeze squeeze... ya see?

In conclusion.... play the game without cheating. Really, it's not that difficult.

Kapeesh? :frown:

hmmm.... what do all these smiles do? 🙂 :=) 🙂 :frown: 😞 😄 😉 ;( 8)..... ehh.. yeah.

------------------
Wow, Boss... that was strange.

No, Loiosh, that was normal. It's just that some normal things are stranger than others.

Oh... and for the person who said forklift spun around the target.... well, you probably attacked Cap'n Hector. Any kind of missile weapon shot at him will spin around and never hit. He's badass 😄

------------------
Wow, Boss... that was strange.

No, Loiosh, that was normal. It's just that some normal things are stranger than others.

I DID NOT ATTACK HECTOR! Not even I'm silly enough to do that. I attaked a U.E. frigate. It didn't work. And I did try to get it properly. (ah, well. I suppose I do have version 1. Maybe it's a bug.)

------------------
-------------------
Hornet
-------------------

I DID NOT ATTACK HECTOR! Not even I'm silly enough to do that. I attaked a U.E. frigate. It didn't work. And I did try to get it properly. (ah, well. I suppose I do have version 1. Maybe it's a bug.) And I don't cheat!

------------------
-------------------
Hornet
-------------------

How did you see an UE frigate (maybe Vonian?)!
I made a plugin to get the forklift and it worked just fine.
How do you kill Captan Hector (or remove him using a plugin)?

The forklift didn't work because you're using EV 1.0.0. It was just a really annoying missile decoy in that version. In 1.0.1 it actually explodes.

------------------