F-25, Am I just an idiot or what

Ok, so I've been playing F-25 for a while and I've recieved that mission that says you've got to gather up the 12 elders. I found the first 3 pretty fast and i've gotten the clues for the next 9 but that's where i'm stuck. I think i've figured out where about 5 of the remaining 9 are but I cannot find number 4 of 12, and since I think you have to do them in order, I'm sort of stuck. Where do i go to "the center of the circle" also if anyone has any other locations, It'd be a great help, thanks a lot

------------------
"Better alert than inert"

maybe the center of the circle is to the right of the centurions. Which version of F-25 do you have? 1.? I cant get any missions in mine.

------------------

I have one share in corporate Earth, and I am nervous about the
management.
-E.B. White

I think i'm using 1.4. It's whatever version that was on the MacAddict disk (#46 i think)

Also I was wondering if anyone could tell me if F-25 has any new missions found in or require flight to the original non-plugged systems?

------------------
"Better alert than inert"

You'll be told to go to Earth in the last mission string. Is that what you want to know?

------------------

Originally posted by harmful_interference:
**I think i'm using 1.4. It's whatever version that was on the MacAddict disk (#46 i think)

Also I was wondering if anyone could tell me if F-25 has any new missions found in or require flight to the original non-plugged systems?

Actually, there are some of that type for the Centurians, but they're uncompleted and you'll probably never find them in the plug. 🙂

And Drew, there are plenty of missions in the new galaxy. They were better explained in the docs for 1.5, but since I lost them, here's a few hints..

Try going to Fegtith, the monks have work for you, as does a familiar scientist in Querin space. Meet the Consortium at Baidna, help the Xarnez fight the Raiders, help the Raiders fight the Xarnez, and plenty more. There's even a string no one has found yet, and it's been sitting there, waiting...

I should have done this MacAddict thing years ago. 🙂
~Bomb

Hello

Just started F-25 and just to get the ball rolling which system is the intruder in? Please some one give me a hint.

Thanks

------------------
They reason we know there is Intelligent life in space is that they haven't contacted us.

I have flown through keriany space ( it's spelled wrong but you get the idea) three times now and I can't find the Bomarri(also wrong) fleet that the Querin want me to destroy. Any hints on what system it is?

I like the story Thats being written in the tell a story topic.Quiet entertaining

------------------
They reason we know there is Intelligent life in space is that they haven't contacted us.

I forgot the name of the system, but I think it was one of the inhabited systems close to Querin and Kytari western boder. Sorry if I'm wrong.

------------------