Any tips on killing stuff?

Okay, I have the Zidagar mission to defend Outpost Terapin(?) from thoses stupid enhanced Igazras. Their fleet can only destroy one of them and take down almost all of the shields on another :mad:. Help, anyone? (By the way, I'm not a good pilot and I don't have hours at my disposal for one battle.)

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

Make sure you have turrets on your ship first.
A real easy way is to fly far enough in front so that they are just in your screen
By firing at the closest one in this way it will follow you without shooting at you
It may take some practice but if you are careful, you can kill one without a single damage to your ship.
If one gets too close and starts firing, just speed up away from it and try to match your speed as close as possible. Once again this may take some practice but this is how I kill the Igazras.
Phase and neutron are the best to use due to their long range.
P.S. Am a member just forgot password sorry.

As Dan said, use the Monty Python. Although this will be considerably harder to pull off in 1.0.2

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.

Launch all your fighters if you have em, have them swarm one Iggy and distract it. Then beat down on the one that the Z.'s are killing. By the time you beat down the first 2 Iggy's, the 3rd one (which your fighters have been swarming all this time) will be weak enough that whatever Ziddies are left can bring it down. Then lather, rinse, and repeat until the Iggies are gone. You'll prolly lose a few fighters in the process but at least you'll win.

If you dont have fighters, distract all but 1 of the Iggies to go after you while the Ziddies fry the Iggies one by one. Then just fly around them the whole time. Pepper em with Dispy rockets and normal rockets too. A big salvo at the right moment from behind will nail the shields off one of em.

BTW like my strand nicknames? 🙂

"HEY this cant be a bomber!! Its too maneuverable!!" -- Me, while test piloting the new Theseus Bomber.

------------------

Originally posted by forge:
**As Dan said, use the Monty Python. Although this will be considerably harder to pull off in 1.0.2

When does that come out anyway?

------------------

Mad Bomber's strategy works!!! I have won the battle that way. Also, shoot at the ship they are teaming up on. That way the ship is distracted and your allies are not destroyed so quickly.

------------------
I did really good on my driver's exam. I knocked down all the cones.

YES!!! Who da Mad?!?

------------------

Originally posted by Dan Camburn:
**When does that come out anyway?

Supposedly in less than a few weeks.

------------------
-Shade

"Scorpion petting zoo-
Innovative concepts in exposing city kids to nature."
-Gary Larson

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

Guess it doesn't matter now that you're done, but if you don't want to be lame and use monty python, go join the Voinians, get a cruiser. Take down bout 50 igazras. Capture em too.

------------------
EAS

Man say Phillie number one American cigar, that man right!

AIM: Esvaem6 (duh)
(url="http://"mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com")mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com(/url)Schilla_99@yahoo.com

Well... I have a Zidara with the beamers taken off. I have ten mines, which take off 20% of an Igazra's shields. As I said before, I'm not a good pilot, and I can do Monty Python on only 1 of them and my shields are mostly toast by then. Should I stick with my stuff, or should I change my weaponry (there are no asteroids in that system).

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

Originally posted by Arthur Dent:
**Okay, I have the Zidagar mission to defend Outpost Terapin(?) from thoses stupid enhanced Igazras. Their fleet can only destroy one of them and take down almost all of the shields on another:mad:. Help, anyone? (By the way, I'm not a good pilot and I don't have hours at my disposal for one battle.)

im reading that book now man, its awsome. lovein the quote. heh.

------------------
Why is it that we park on driveways and drive on parkways?