Mission Help Needed

I've been sent to destroy the Adzagari warship Lazer Funk. Where do I find it? It is driving me insane.

------------------
I did really good on my driver's exam. I knocked down all the cones.

Is the plasma cannon good at anything? I've used it but it doesn't seem to do any damage. Also, what is the best secondary weapon to use against the warship?? Where do I find the SAE Launchers and SAE modules??? I need to know

------------------

I heard that it might be in Racet, but I could be wrong. Stick around in that system for quite a while. BTW, on that mission to kill the Azdgari Warship with the plasma siphon, I kill a warship and its fighters, but when I land on that station, nothing happens?!

P.S. Could this be the same mission?

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Is the plasma cannon good at anything? I've used it but it doesn't seem to do any damage. Also, what is the best secondary weapon to use against the warship?? Where do I find the SAE Launchers and SAE modules??? I need to know

Yeah, the siphon kicks butt over lots of other weapons and it seems to take down kraits faster than with regular phase.

(Are you doing this at school like me, or what?)

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

If you mean "plasma Siphon(?)," then yes it is good. but not by much. it helps with fighting Voinians. SAE can only be bought if you do the Igadzra missions. Oh yeah, I have no idea what the best secondary weapon is.

------------------

If you have more questions concerning the A.S.S. Lazer Funk mission, go to the topic labeled "A.S.S. Lazer Funk" somewhere in the depths of the webboard. Use DR rockets for the warship (SADs would jam). And yes, the plasma siphon is great, especially for pesky fighters.

------------------
Coming Soon...

EV Override Help!
Your online guide to the universe of EVO

Don't worry, I'll have the teaser page up soon!

eeeee, eeeeeeee, REE

Originally posted by Arthur Dent:
**Yeah, the siphon kicks butt over lots of other weapons and it seems to take down kraits faster than with regular phase.

(Are you doing this at school like me, or what?)

Thanks a lot for the help. As an answer to your question, yes I am at school when I post. I am most of the time at least.

------------------

Originally posted by Ree:
eeeee, eeeeeeee, REE

How stupid can one person get??

------------------

Originally posted by Ree:
eeeee, eeeeeeee, REE

Oh, stoppit, Desert Fox.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"I haven't seen myself lately, AndrewM."
— GreenYO, #ev