ATTN: Maker of 'Weapons swap'

You either did not compress your plug-in, or deleted the extension (when the file was compressed). You will need to add it, then re-upload the plug-in.

------------------
Unix is user-friendly. It is not idiot-friendly

Originally posted by Micah L:
**You either did not compress your plug-in, or deleted the extension (when the file was compressed). You will need to add it, then re-upload the plug-in.

When are you going to fix that 25Kb F-25 upgrade to the real thing?

------------------

You either did not compress your plug-in, or deleted the extension (when the file was compressed). You will need to add it, then re-upload the plug-in.

Hmmm...
Something went wrong. How very odd. I thought I had done everything write. Oh well. I have a question about that plug. Where do I like, download it? I can't seem to find it. I am making a plug-In called EV Pre-Override. It is based in the time before the Voinian war in the present time (2150 AD). Like when the UE Fighter had just been invented and that. I would like to know these things:

1. Is it a good idea? See, I just started and don't want to carry on if it's not a good idea.
2. Would it be way to har to make? I dout it though.
3. Will people enjoy it? I really want to know!

Originally posted by Kevin Jordan:
**When are you going to fix that 25Kb F-25 upgrade to the real thing?

Who said I can fix it?

------------------
A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bycicle

Originally posted by Gavin:
Hmmm...
Something went wrong. How very odd. I thought I had done everything write. Oh well. I have a question about that plug. Where do I like, download it? I can't seem to find it.

When a plug-in is submitted, we need to aprove it before putting it on the add-ons page.

------------------
A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bycicle