!!!!!!!!!!!FOurTh ReiCh prOblEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Captain told me to look for missing Isa but I dosn't know where to start. I looked everywhere but she's nowhere! Where can I find her? Yes, I killed the Beast.

------------------
Adzy
Adzgari Visionary, Leader of Squadron Firebird, Garit Fleet Commander, Azdara Stunt Pilot

"You call this fast?!"
Adzy trying to buy an A. Warship

Originally posted by Adzy:
**The Captain told me to look for missing Isa but I dosn't know where to start. I looked everywhere but she's nowhere! Where can I find her? Yes, I killed the Beast.

Try looking around Stern(?). It is the system 3 jumps (north) from the bad guys homeworld. If that doesn't work you need to jump into all the inhabited systems that the plug adds.

------------------

One tip, Azdy. Don't ever use exclamation points before a sentence unless you're writing Spanish. And you'll get a lot more respect if you use capitals in the right places.

------------------
"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

Originally posted by ColdFusion:
**One tip, Azdy. Don't ever use exclamation points before a sentence unless you're writing Spanish. And you'll get a lot more respect if you use capitals in the right places.

I'm just trying to get attention. With the "no respect" part, I'll do as you say.

And it's A dz y!

------------------
Adzy
Adzgari Visionary, Leader of Squadron Firebird, Garit Fleet Commander, Azdara Stunt Pilot

"If I had a choice between power and speed, speed is what I'd go for."
–Adzy

"You call this fast?!"
–Adzy trying to buy an Adzgari Warship

"How can I make it go faster?"
—Adzara

ColFusions right, don't make the subject more (long) anouging then it has to be!

🙂

🆒

------------------
Mr. Mulder, CIA

Hacim209@aol.com

And it's A dz y!

But it's A zd gari!

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"I haven't seen myself lately, AndrewM."
— GreenYO, #ev

Originally posted by Andrew M:
**But it's A zd gari!

No, it's Adzgari. Look it up if you dont believe me.

------------------
Adzy

–Adzy

"You call this fast?!"

—Adzara

No, it's Adzgari. Look it up if you dont believe me.

Directly from the manual:

This area of space is inhabited by an alien race whose name has been lost with time, if it ever had one. It is split into several factions: the three Strands (A zd gari, Zidagar and Igadzra), and the Strandless.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"I haven't seen myself lately, AndrewM."
— GreenYO, #ev

Of course it's Azdgari. That's why the fighter is an Azdara, not Adzara.

------------------
God. Root. What is difference?
-Pitr

AIM: obormot345

Originally posted by Andrew M:
**Directly from the manual:

This area of space is inhabited by an alien race whose name has been lost with time, if it ever had one. It is split into several factions: the three Strands (A zd gari, Zidagar and Igadzra), and the Strandless.

Is that so?
Go to (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rdrejer/evoadzgari.html")forge's page(/url).
At the top: A ** dz**

Is that so?
Go to forge's page.
At the top: A ** dz

Originally posted by Obormot:
**And what will you base your information on, forge's site or the EVO documentation? Will you next say that the game designers got it wrong, and forge is right? For Bob's sake, just look in the docs, or open EVO with ResEdit, look at the govt name, the ship name, the relevant mission strings, etc. Besides, you admit the the ship is called an Azdara.

Look, start up EVO, and click on an Adzgari (or, as you said it, Azdgari) and see. Let me know then. What Matt made is more accurate then anything else, even an EVO document.

------------------
Adzy

–Adzy

"You call this fast?!"

—Adzara

(This message has been edited by Adzy (edited 05-01-2000).)