*****JOIN THE NEW, IMPROVED, & REVAMPED uEVO-RPG!*****

what is the point of a text based game??????? that would just be lame. it would be MUCH better to have all the programmers on this board design an EVMP. this would take a lot of time, but WHATS THE POINT OF A TEXT BASED GAME?! i mean, people could cheat, and imagine 5 admins monitoring 50000 people...lol

------------------

Zelda: I think Crunch's complaint might have been because there was a LOT of
information there. I think there was a bit more than what was needed.
Quite a bit more. If people are interested..they can go the web site and
get the details, I think that might have been better than posting all of
them here.

Now..having said that..I think this is great. A chance to combine EVO
with an rpg? Two of my favorite things. Very cool idea. I'll be checking
this one out. Thanks for letting us know about it.

CS: Heh, well, it was a damned lot of information, I do agree, but the RPG is in fact, very immense. This is the only post that contains not only in depth info about the RPG, but also info about all the govs. Not only does it give you info about the rpg, but the playing style as well. My site is good, but this post in general is better.

As for the RPG. Yea. I don't know if you knew, seeming as I don't think you've been around quite so long 😉 but this RPG has actually been in the works for a year. It was in development for months, and running for months, but it was never really perfected, mainly because as origionator and main admin, I couldn't keep up (it essentially burnt it out). So, I made a council of oldie members to help re-design and run it, and now its working better than ever.

Its part of the reason that post is so long. Not only is it info about the RPG, its also a double message of our second triumph... if not for the council, i would have shut this rpg down a long time ago.

Cs to KitFox: Thats great info on you. Go and sign up with your gov, and develop your bio. Now you can prove to everyone how great you are 😉 Its really fun.

Whurp: what is the point of a text based game??????? that would just be lame.
it would be MUCH better to have all the programmers on this board design
an EVMP. this would take a lot of time, but WHATS THE POINT OF A TEXT
BASED GAME?! i mean, people could cheat, and imagine 5 admins monitoring
50000 people...lol

CS: Whurp, I realize that an EVMP would be more desirable, but that's being worked on by several other people (I should know).

But I started this a long time ago, and its finally working nearly perfect. Its the most advanced form of EVMP you'll find right now and for a long time. So you can continue to bash the text based game, or you could join it, and see how much fun it can be to actually interact with other people.

CS

Originally posted by Captain Scurvy:
CS: Heh, well, it was a damned lot of information, I do agree, but the RPG is in fact, very immense. This is the only post that contains not only in depth info about the RPG, but also info about all the govs. Not only does it give you info about the rpg, but the playing style as well. My site is good, but this post in general is better.

As for the RPG. Yea. I don't know if you knew, seeming as I don't think you've been around quite so long 😉 but this RPG has actually been in the works for a year. It was in development for months, and running for months, but it was never really perfected, mainly because as origionator and main admin, I couldn't keep up (it essentially burnt it out). So, I made a council of oldie members to help re-design and run it, and now its working better than ever.

Its part of the reason that post is so long. Not only is it info about the RPG, its also a double message of our second triumph... if not for the council, i would have shut this rpg down a long time ago.

Ahhh..Ok. Pardon me, then. 🙂 You're right, I haven't been around so long and wasn't aware of all that came before this.

You obviously had good reason for posting all the information, and it was wanted by the community...so I'm shutting up now! 😉 (For now...)

---Zelda

IIRC, the recruitment summerys are an idea of UEC. He asked all the GM's and aGM's to make them in the old game, then he posted em on the board.

It definatly got the job done, but it's bulky.

~S~

------------------
Life is but a dream. Pass the coffee, please.
Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Waitaminit... did Cptn Scurvy just mention that EVMP was being worked on?

What, who, where, and when?

Seph

------------------
"Only two things are infinite -- the universe and
human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

EVMP? Being worked on?

Damn, CS knows something I don't....... 😛

------------------

Damn, how long did it take for you to write that super long list of info?! It seems great.
Skunko7:
In the post about cheating, I think you typed a star too much(*).
------------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"

Yes, kberg is working on EVMP. Check the developer board. The prospect seems to be receding, though.

------------------
God. Root. What is difference?
-Pitr

AIM: obormot345

You know, I signed up for this, but I never got a E- Mail message saying that I was signed up....

That stinks!

------------------
Mr. Mulder, CIA

Hacim209@aol.com

Originally posted by Mr. Mulder:
**You know, I signed up for this, but I never got a E- Mail message saying that I was signed up....

Yeah, that system doesn't work too well. Just post on the board, addressing the Game Master of the Goverment you want to join and s/he will set you up with the information you need to start the rpg.

Hope to see you there,

Bubbles

It is so hard to play it. Havn´t tried yet, seems too hard to understand for me. Text based makes it so hard, or? Isn´t that boring?
-------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"