SOFTmac Help

Anyone know why when i run EVO through SOFTmac, no matter which way i turn, it goes the way i started out facing (eg facing up then turning to face down, press forward and ship goes up) Any help wanted.

------------------
"Where the F*** have the bunnies gone?"
- Unknown

champion wrote:
**Anyone know why when i run EVO through SOFTmac, no matter which way i turn, it goes the way i started out facing (eg facing up then turning to face down, press forward and ship goes up) Any help wanted.

I don't really. However by responding to this at this time it will move this up top. So in theory some else who knows the answer will reply.

------------------
Darkness is coming...

Thank you. (this is also to move to top as i think it is a good idea 🙂 )

------------------
- Unknown

Someone respond to this dammit!

------------------
Darkness is coming...

OK then,I will.Well actualy,I won't.

Some reply with a helpful answer please!

------------------
- Unknown

I don't have a PC but can you increase the RAM that the game is getting.

If anyone can answer this question please respond.

------------------
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

(This message has been edited by JuddAS (edited 04-15-2000).)

no one else seems willing to address the issue...

a similar thing happened to me with the original ev. i never figured out what was going on, but when i downloaded the game again and started fresh (deleting all of my prefs, program files, etc) it was fine. my assumption was that it's a bug that sometimes pops up during unstuffing or downloading.
i hope this helps.

astro

champion wrote:
**Anyone know why when i run EVO through SOFTmac, no matter which way i turn, it goes the way i started out facing (eg facing up then turning to face down, press forward and ship goes up) Any help wanted.

Get a REAL Mac.

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Excellent idea! I'm glad someone finally thought of it. REAL Macs can easily be bought with the money you got from selling your PC!

------------------
#29 on the Periodic Table

Get ****ed. Why would i sell my PC to buy a mac. I would have to buy all new programs and such. Also if you want me to buy a mac, pay for it yourself. I have asked, but no one seems to care. Also, I think it is softmac, as i have run the same version through basilisk and fusion, and it works.

------------------
- Unknown

"Why would i sell my PC to buy a mac".

Cuz you don´t want a piece of junk any longer. Hahahahahahahaha! Kiddin)
---------------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"

HA, HA, HA!!!! So have you got rid of that junk? Or do you still got problems with EV? Kidding again.
----------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"

uhh... well, i'm using Virtual PC right now. on my mac. why? ti-ev. anyway, i haven't been bored enough to have a mac emulate a pc emulating a mac. check the documentation with softmac - it may tell you how to increase mem 'er something

------------------
"hi i'm larry flint, welcome to bible hour" - Drew Carey

(url="http://"http://209.67.19.99/~da_mac/orion/")()rion Productions(/url)
~ Robin ( (url="http://"mailto:funky_cheeze@usa.net")mailto:funky_cheeze@usa.net(/url)funky_cheeze@usa.net

just do what the first helpful person said to do.

Redownload it.

That sould fix all your problems