Guides? escape-velocity.com?

What happened to those wonderful guides that used to be available on escape-velocity.com? For that matter, what happened to escape-velocity.com? Whenever I click on a link to it, it brings me to Ambrosia's site. Did you guys just swallow it up?

Just wondering...

Well...I don't now but if you're looking for the old ships page I say check out the one of the uEVO-RPG. It sounds silly but It looks exactly the same like the old page except it is complete 🙂 .

The old EV website was a great site, wasn't it. I don't know what happened to it but it happened in the month that I didn't have acces to the internet and it left me stunned not to find it. Anynomous, what is location for this site??

------------------
I did really good on my driver's exam. I knocked down all the cones.

Ambrosia has essentially commandeered the official EV/O sites; they now are product pages for EV and EVO (albeit very elegant product pages). You can download guides at the add-ons section. For the uEVO-RPG site, check the uEVO-RPG recruitment topic by UE Crusader further down.

------------------
"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx