News Flash!

Well, it looks like al the complaining and speculating on the Web Boards about EV/EVO Multiplayer may pay off. Ambrosia has posted a new survey, asking whether or not you'd get an EV Multiplayer game. This means that they might actually be considering it! Although it would be a tad hard on Matt Burch, he''s already tied up with EV 1.02 :). Too bad for him. 🙂

------------------
"Where'd you get those
coconuts?"

Ambrosia didn't post the poll, one of the moderators posted it. So it's still up to kberg.

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

Bleh 😛 Never buy faulty data...

Ambrosia didn't post the survey, I did. The moderators are the ones that post surveys.

As for it being new...yea...been new for over a month.

Now why would I post a survey up about that? What was I thinking? oh well.

CS

Just a question Scurve. Do you Moderators keep that status even when you're not anymore, kida like ex-Presidents or something? 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Obormot:
**Ambrosia didn't post the poll, one of the moderators posted it. So it's still up to kberg.

Kberg? If it's up to Kberg, we are doomed!
Bother to download his "conceptual apps"? They crash after 2 seconds.

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

Originally posted by Captain Scurvy:
**Bleh:p Never buy faulty data...

Ambrosia didn't post the survey, I did. The moderators are the ones that post surveys.

As for it being new...yea...been new for over a month.

Now why would I post a survey up about that? What was I thinking? oh well.

CS**

I've got an idea, but I'm not going to say it (more fun that way). Anyways, been in touch with Chris Burns recently?

------------------
Micah L (Aeon Productions), (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

So, we're doomed. By the way, yes, I did bother to download his concept apps. You tested it on a new machine, right? G3, maybe? They seem to work on pre-G3s. I have yet to test it on my Performa. I believe blackhole agreed to work with kberg on it, so it's kberg and blackhole.

Yes, we're doomed indeed.

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

I'm sorry. I didn't know moderators posted them, and I've been MIA for over 2 months. SO STOP BAGGING ON ME! :mad: 🙂

------------------
"Where'd you get those
coconuts?"

Would that be paper of plastic? 😉

CS