I just want to remind the "newbies"...

Originally posted by Soviet mikee:
**These message boards are for discussing EV/O and related topics (ie plug-ins), not to gracefully announce to the entire board that Andrew M "has no life".

If you want to go around boasting, insulting and other numerous, barbaric and pathetic things, please go elsewhere... I am sure there are plenty of boards out there specifically set up to do this, this place was not.

I disagree a little with you, Mikee. Of course, insults etc. aren't welcome, but there's no reason that people shouldn't be able to boast about their EV/O prowess. People can discuss anything they want to here, not just plug-ins, as long as they do it in a peaceful way.

I just want to make sure we don't scare new people away by making them think that the only acceptable discussions are in plug design.

Now can someone PLEASE delete that message by Fatboy4. And ban him for goodness sake.

Bubbles

Sorry, I didn´t mean AS bad, I just thought it was wrong to say it like that. Isn´t that doing the same thing as CHMD? I agree, he is an asle, so I´m sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I was thinking that insulting people, even if they are ass*s as CHMD, is kind of the same thing as CHMD. Cuz CHMD insults people, don´t he? I think instead of writing meaningless stuff about CHMD, can´t we just ignore him? Agin, I´m sorry about what I said.
-----------------------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"

------------------

Your giving me a headache. Be hypocrits on EV banter and brawl

------------------

And yes i know i have bad spelling if anyone cares. also please change your sig back to "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....... etc" Servac