I just want to remind the "newbies"...

This is an EV/O community, not a place to boast who's is "bigger", who is the best at EV... etc.
These message boards are for discussing EV/O and related topics (ie plug-ins), not to gracefully announce to the entire board that Andrew M "has no life".

If you want to go around boasting, insulting and other numerous, barbaric and pathetic things, please go elsewhere... I am sure there are plenty of boards out there specifically set up to do this, this place was not.

These boards were set up for a "friendly" community, not what is seems to be heading towards.

People like "mx big kestrel", "Cap'n Hector", "Bad temper" and certainly a few others, would you please try and clean up you acts? I found it amazing that some of you insulted practically the entire board, then asked it a question. The people here would love to answer your questions, not be spit on.

If you have a disagreement, try handling it in a civil manner through email or through AIM or ICQ or whatever. Heck, if anyone wants to talk with me directly feel free. Let's try not to ruin a topic by turning it into a flame war ok? The boards were shut down once because two people got out of control, I don't want that to happen again.

Thanks

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

Wow, Mikee way to go πŸ™‚ Good one.

------------------

and the other thing is that all this $hit could always go to banter and brawl and what the hey.

------------------

Year,you've got a point there.I apolagise to the whole webboard.Exept for mx big Kestrel and Cap'n Hecter must die.I still think they suck.Oh year,I've got a question.I have done all the missions in EVO,exept for the Voinians.I have just finished attacking Verril Prime,what do I do next?

Bad Temper wrote:
Year,you've got a point there.I apolagise to the whole webboard.Exept for mx big Kestrel and Cap'n Hecter must die.I still think they suck.Oh year,I've got a question.I have done all the missions in EVO,exept for the Voinians.I have just finished attacking Verril Prime,what do I do next?

Good on you. But if you want that question answered make a new topic. Make sure you apologise there too, and you'll be loved again. πŸ™‚

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

All you can do is download reign of the voinians.

------------------
I'll Eliminat u!

And I am an idiot why?

------------------

Cap'n Hector Must DIE!!! wrote:
And I am an idiot why?

Shall I make a list?

(list=1)
() You flame everyone (you're even worse than mikee in that respect.)
(
) You claim that no one on this board has a life when you're the one posting mindlessly.
() You brag about your so-called 'intelligence' while insulting other people's intelligence.
(
) You're just an average hypocrite; no one likes that.
(*) And a long list of other **** that I won't even go into.
(/list=a)

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"Man who stand on toilet is high on pot."

**And I am an idiot why?

Because of various opinions some people have. YOU don't need to care, if you have any semblance of self-esteem. THEY need to stop adding to the flames. If you're not an idiot, stop acting like one (see AndrewM's post). They can only judge you on what they see, which is in this case these boards. The best way to prove you're smarter than other people is to clean up your act and be a respectable regular. That'll automatically put you above any idiots who are/will find their way here. If you want to be superior to most people here, make a great plugin or learn lots about EVO and help newbies with questions. We don't really care about IQ or SAT scores here, we're here because we care about having fun playing EV or EVO.

To everyone: who cares if someone "has a life" or not? We're here because we all have something in common: a love for EV/O. Let's not forget that. Other differences should NOT interfere.

------------------

Andrew M wrote:
**Shall I make a list?

(list=1)
() You flame everyone (you're even worse than mikee in that respect.)
(
) You claim that no one on this board has a life when you're the one posting mindlessly.
() You brag about your so-called 'intelligence' while insulting other people's intelligence.
(
) You're just an average hypocrite; no one likes that.
(*) And a long list of other **** that I won't even go into.
(/list=a)

Go Andrew!

------------------
Man who piss with zipper closed is not quite right.

**And I am an idiot why?

How should we know why you're an idiot?

Maybe your mother smoked crack while she was pregnant.

Maybe you were dropped on your head as an infant.

We have no way of knowing why, we can only observe your behavior.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories:
Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

Joe Burnette and some other people:
Writing stuff like that makes you as bad as he is, you were out of line there. Though it was fun to read). No offence, just reminding you. Hope you understand. Thanks Mikee for reminding every one to clean up their act.
-------------------------
If itΒ΄s quality software you can read "Made with Macintosh"

Originally posted by Shadow:
**Joe Burnette :
Writing stuff like that makes you as bad as he is, you were out of line there. Though it was fun to read). No offence, just reminding you. Hope you understand. Thanks Mikee for reminding every one to clean up their act. **

No, no, no. Keep telling it how you see it, Joe. Some of us are right there with you.

------------------

Bull****, shadow. He was telling the truth - there's no way anyone besides CHMD can tell why he's an idiot. We can simply observe that he IS.

~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Case in point - we now have a genuine idiot defiling this board. Someone ban him

------------------
"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

Amen, bother.

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are cruchy and taste good with catsup.

Ketchup, kemosabe.

~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

I've allways heard it as catsup. But what the hell.

------------------
I like people. They taste like chicken.

Originally posted by Shadow:
**Joe Burnette and some other people:
Writing stuff like that makes you as bad as he is, you were out of line there. Though it was fun to read). No offence, just reminding you. Hope you understand. Thanks Mikee for reminding every one to clean up their act. **

As bad as CHMD? That's a matter of opinion, I don't agree. Out of line? Definitely. Responding to idiots is always out of line. But it's fun to step out of line occasionally, especially when someone is really asking to be slapped.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories:
Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

I actually talk about real substance, not "ohh, he's an idiot" and, well, I dont what the hell fatboy's on, but ok.....
πŸ™‚

------------------