Yet another update feature request

Well, Matt...Ive been playing for some years now and I have loved, left and returned to the game! Ive been on this webboard in its many incarnations and this is a return after about six months away, it seems a lot more relaxed from the moronic state of affairs back then!
Its a great game, truly. I do hope you reconsider ending the updates at 1.0.2.
However my feature request is that some sort of message will appear to warn the pilot when they are approaching the 'edge' of a system. This can avoid that awful moment when the ship grinds to a halt and all the chasing enemies come crashing up behind. Just a simple text message on the screen would suffice.
i know this could probably be done as a plug-in right now, but not by me Im afraid!!
Someone earlier mentioned ongoing possibilities after all the main missions have been done (building space stations I think). This seems a good idea to me. Is there any way of introducing some ongoing feature like this?
Cheers

------------------
rřß

Try E-mail (see space station post).

------------------
"I think therefore I find life much easier than most."

1 this is a very good idea many a time i lost a mission because i bounced of of an invisible wall and a million torpedoes missles and fighters crashed into my miserable little shuttle

oh and incidently i posted the spacestatiotons message ideas talk to me

------------------
I am the SuperStar Destroyer
soon you will all feel my wrath
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha