Azdgari missions

I'm done with the Igazra, I have the Plasma Siphon. I have the NPD from the Miranu, finished those missions. I have the UE cloaking device, finished those. I'm done with the Emalgha. I am one of the Zachit. My ship totaly kicks ass. groups I always finish all missions for a species when I work for them, and the only speices that I haven't worked for are the Azdgari and Zidigar. I want to work for the Azdgari but I can't find the missions? Please Help! HEEEELLLLLLLLLP!

P.S. Please?

------------------
My enemies all bear a striking resemblence to space dust. You will too.

The three Strands, and their missions, are exclusive. If you've worked for one, you can't join the others without starting a new pilot or getting the Triple Agent plug.

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

For the record:

Strand missions require a Deadyish combat rating and the Miranu Contact missions.

Igz Missions: Start at Kitrak, a Miranu system. This dumps you right into the Igz plot.

Zid Missions: Start at Pozdag-3. You will pick up the main string in the Zidagar system, btw.

Azd Missions: Start at South Tip Station in the Arhehurk(sp?) system. To get to the first part of the storyline, go to Muir(sp?) to the galactic north-west of Zid space.

All recruitment missions (the first one) and most other missions require a fast ship (1 day/jump). As said above, you can only really do one per pilot.

Also note that if you are flying a captured, say, Zidara, and you want the Igzara missions you'll be attacked by non-mission (and maybe some mission) Igz ships. Why? You're flying a ship with an InherrentGov that is enemy.

~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Here's the funniest and maadest thing to do: Do Azgadri missions, then captire an igazra, outfit it with all Azgadri stuff, and an adzara bay. This then rules.

Try it.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

Obormot wrote:
**The three Strands, and their missions, are exclusive. If you've worked for one, you can't join the others without starting a new pilot or getting the Triple Agent plug.

I was afraid of that. :frown:

------------------
Man who piss with zipper closed is not quite right.

Originally posted by Skunko7:
**For the record:

Strand missions require a Deadyish combat rating and the Miranu Contact missions.

Igz Missions: Start at Kitrak, a Miranu system. This dumps you right into the Igz plot.

Zid Missions: Start at Pozdag-3. You will pick up the main string in the Zidagar system, btw.

Azd Missions: Start at South Tip Station in the Arhehurk(sp?) system. To get to the first part of the storyline, go to Muir(sp?) to the galactic north-west of Zid space.

All recruitment missions (the first one) and most other missions require a fast ship (1 day/jump). As said above, you can only really do one per pilot.

Also note that if you are flying a captured, say, Zidara, and you want the Igzara missions you'll be attacked by non-mission (and maybe some mission) Igz ships. Why? You're flying a ship with an InherrentGov that is enemy.

~S~

Thanks

Originally posted by Adzara:
**Here's the funniest and maadest thing to do: Do Azgadri missions, then captire an igazra, outfit it with all Azgadri stuff, and an adzara bay. This then rules.

Try it.

I'll try it

P.S. I'm done with the Igadzra, and i've got more than enough money, I'll buy one.

P.S.S. Once done with the Zidagar, and I have the extra space upgrade, I wonder If I could do that to my Lazira.