neutron turets and ve cruisers

where can i get a neuton turret, whats the cost, weight and capability. also what is this ve cruiser every ones talking about?

------------------
dont hurt the confed but board the dead

The Neutron turrets cost 90,000, weigh 30 tons, and kick ass. The UE Carrier/Cruiser/Destroyers are only available to people that use proper grammar.

~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Skunko7 wrote:
**The Neutron turrets cost 90,000, weigh 30 tons, and kick ass. The UE Carrier/Cruiser/Destroyers are only available to people that use proper grammar.

~S~

where can i get the neutron turret and also is ~s~ a hold down code? if not i need some. i have the forklift one and thats all

------------------

Hmm.. It could be a hold down code. It ISNT though.

Once more, grammar for the neutron turrets. Either get em from the Voinians, or do the Parren missions.

~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Y'know Skunko7,I'm getting really pissed off with you.So,Shut the **** UP!

Skunko7 wrote:
**Hmm.. It could be a hold down code. It ISNT though.

Once more, grammar for the neutron turrets. Either get em from the Voinians, or do the Parren missions.

~S~

This is ironic: you say things about grammar, but you make a mistake yourself. It's Paaren, not Parren.
Assuming that it wasn't a typing error.

Thimoty

------------------
The Independent Government needs you in the uEVO RPG!

http://www.oxy-soft.com/uevo/

http://independentgov.homepage.com/

LOL.

Skunko, don't even try.
people using the internet think that ease of communications means
they don't need to use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.

So, they ignore basic language skills.

Don't bother; they'll just look stupid. They won't get jobs;
"woukld u hir sum1 whu tipd lik this"?

That just means more money for us. Anyway, chicks dig guys who can
punctuate. 😉

BTW, 3 girls gathered around my PB G3/400, OOOhing &
Ahhhhing... it was great... "ohhh, it is SOOOO cute.... Oh, that is SOOO
beautiful... ohhhh..."

😄

WS

------------------

Actually, White Star, those who can express messages with less effort are those who probably are going to do better than those who make sure they dont make a mistake in a web board where grammar doesn't matter. However, in MX Big Keestral's case i agree with u.

------------------

Chicks do dig guys who can spell and type using correct grammer... 🙂

All I find strange is that this SOB e-mailed me asking what a Stuffit file was. Strange scince that is one of the few compression units on a mac, assuming he/she owns a mac. I felt sorry and replied but this sort of "Lackness in Common Sense" makes you think about how a guy like this even understands a game like EV/O.

WS: hey, bro, we Trekkies do get chicks 🙂

------------------
~Kwanza~

"Quoted the Kwanza Man...nevermore"

Kwanzar wrote:
**Chicks do dig guys who can spell and type using correct grammer...:)

All I find strange is that this SOB e-mailed me asking what a Stuffit file was. Strange scince that is one of the few compression units on a mac, assuming he/she owns a mac. I felt sorry and replied but this sort of "Lackness in Common Sense" makes you think about how a guy like this even understands a game like EV/O.

WS: hey, bro, we Trekkies do get chicks 🙂

hey that was me. Dont make me pop a friggen cap. oh whell no hard feelings as long as you tell me how to install (make it work) a plugin.

------------------

Hey, no hard feelings. Just try to present yourself like you actually have some skill/brains...It's not too hard.

------------------
~Kwanza~

"Quoted the Kwanza Man...nevermore"

(quote)mx big kestrel wrote:
(/b)(/quote)
hey that was me. Dont make me pop a friggen cap. oh whell no hard feelings as long as you tell me how to install (make it work) a plugin.

(/B)(/QUOTE)

Once the file is decompressed put the plug-in in a folder that says EV Plug-Ins.
Don't let everyone get you down.

------------------
Revenge is a dish best served cold.