is there a code to get the tractor beam,partical beam E.C.T.

is there a code to het the tractor beam, partical beam, E.C.T.? i need lots of codes!!!!

------------------
dont hurt the confed but board the dead

What the hell are you talking about? Let's see

• First off, this is an EVO board, not an EV board.

• Secondly, there are no codes for EV/O.

• Finally, only an idiot or an 8 year old needs cheats to play EV/O.

------------------
"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

First, you dont need to insult young people.
Second, there are 'codes', but not ones that you type in. It's holding down keys at certian times.
😛
~S~

------------------
Small animal kamikaze attack on power supplies

Could I have an order of Discboard with that?

Skunko7 wrote:
**First, you dont need to insult young people.
Second, there are 'codes', but not ones that you type in. It's holding down keys at certian times.
😛
~S~

I'm not insulting children per se; I just dislike idiots... do you know people who spell et cetera E.C.T.?

------------------
"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

ColdFusion wrote:

Skunko7 wrote:
**First, you dont need to insult young people.
😛
~S~

I'm not insulting children per se; I just dislike idiots... do you know people who spell et cetera E.C.T.?

what do they do??

------------------
dont hurt the confed but board the dead

I'm not for banning people in most cases, but this idiot deserves it. I can't belive I was nice to him in his first few posts....

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"

-Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson

AIM/AOL:Nador26

Yahoo Messenger:OctoberFost

I know I'm still one of the few who continue to badmouth these boards, BUT IT WAS NEVER THIS BAD BEFORE!!

Look, do you SEE a place for codes? Have you actually tried to PLAY a game? Have you HEARD of a little thing called "sportsmanship" or "gaming"?

Perhaps you should just shove your head back up your ass and go play with a Game Genie on a POS game system.

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.

forge, your sig- time isn't absolute. If you're just on Earth, considering it absolute is fine, but in outerspace it can vary at if going at astronomic speeds.
Of course, I bet you already knew this, but I felt like saying it.

------------------
-Shade

"Cannibals are people to."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

To ShadeOfBlue:

Several things:
1: Cannibals are people "too".
2: The Onion is produced at the University of Wisconsin @ Madison (I have a subscription)
3: Even though time does go at varying speeds relative to objects and space/time, it is still there and therefore still absolute.

Also, since time is just another concept of space, hence space/time, and space is absolute as well (as in, you do exist), then time would be absolute as well.

If you would like me to go into detail on the theories of Quantum Foam, wormholes, event horizons, or any other disruptions and wrinkles in the fabric or space/time.....

Totally unrelated, but, Forge (love your site) could u make your signature a bit smaller? I hate all the scrolling.

------------------