Do you 'Femme Fatale'?

A lot of you seem to be downloading Frozen Heart, and thanks for all those of you who have rated it.

The sequel to Frozen Heart is called Femme Fatale. A lot of you already know this, but in case you don't I'm giving it a quick push here.

This isn't entirely self-advertising. I still get a lot of emails from people asking if there's a sequel, so that's what it is. You can download it from the add-ons section.

If you have tried it, why not also go and rate it?

If you want to send feedback on either plug-in, particularly now that I'm working on new versions, please email me at martin.turner@unforgettable.com.

Regards

Martin

------------------

M A R T I N • T U R N E R

Well, I gave both a '5'.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"You believe what's written in that thing?! I was probably drunk at the time."
-Matt Burch

I have played Frozen Heart dozens of times and finished it off completely. When I heard about Femme Fatal I downloaded it streight away from your web page (must have been about a year ago). Unfortunately it refused to unstuff with stuffit expander 5.1 and all previous excpanders. It kept saying it was corrupted. I have rre-downloaded it to no avail and in the end gave up.

I would love to play the plug so do you have any ideas how I can get the damned thing to work?

Tristan Irwin
TIrwin@themail.com
tristanirwin@hotmail.com

Long live and conquer.

Irwin wrote:
**I have played Frozen Heart dozens of times and finished it off completely. When I heard about Femme Fatal I downloaded it streight away from your web page (must have been about a year ago). Unfortunately it refused to unstuff with stuffit expander 5.1 and all previous excpanders. It kept saying it was corrupted. I have rre-downloaded it to no avail and in the end gave up.

I would love to play the plug so do you have any ideas how I can get the damned thing to work?**

It should unstuff with Stuffit Expander 5.5, get that at (url="http://"http://www.aladdinsys.com")Aladdin Systems(/url).

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

Voicemail: 1-888-392-4832, ext. 291-360-3759

"You believe what's written in that thing?! I was probably drunk at the time."
-Matt Burch

I do! I already beat it (it seems eaiser then Frozen Heart) but it's Cool!

Thanks. Your title made me smile (check out the "comments" posted on my story.)

Or in a complete sentence: Yes! I do Femme Fatale!

🙂 Max B-H

------------------
🙂 Max B-H
Current plug-in project: Arena Plus

Femme Fatale is challenging in different ways - it doesn't have the pilot stretching that parts of Frozen Heart does -- although enough people have got in to trouble with the Chimera or on the Thor missions.

Glad you enjoyed it.

------------------

Any chance on seeing some screenshots or simple ship pictures of your sequel? Maybe a Cobra with a new paintjob (Man, that is one very slick looking ship even though it is so pointy. Feel very buff flying around in it) I really dig the smooth curve ship styles in FH and FF like the stratofighter (the blue one) and wish there was more.

------------------

Ihaven't got a web-site active at the moment, but if someone has some space, I'd be glad to email a couple of the new ships and the new entry screen.

------------------

I have webspace, Martin. Email me your pics, I'll host them. Email's achmiz@email.com.

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

Cool. I've emailed you a handfull of re-designed ships and some of the new planet scenes.

------------------