Ideas and questions

I have an idea for a plug in. Could it b possible to start your own planet, terraforming it, etc. Also where can i get the Triple Agent sting. I have the plug in but I have not gotten friendly with the Izzies or the Azzies. Nothing is happening.

------------------

Drew wrote:
**I have an idea for a plug in. Could it b possible to start your own planet, terraforming it, etc. ...

I'm not sure what you mean by "start your own planet," EVO provides for very little interaction with planets, a player cannot actually 'own' or control a planet. As for terraforming a planet, that is possible with VisBits and missions to set and clear bits. You create two or more planets and have one replace another in the same place when a mission bit is set. You can change the planet's appearance, use a different landing pict, change the government, etc.

------------------

one could create the Illusion of creating a planet/system by being VERY creative with missions and VisBits. Perhaps selecting differnet missions at different planents to 'terraform' the planet differently, etc. shrug maybe some ingenius developer will figure it out