vionian missions

i am at the part of these messages where it asks you to plant a probe on keloman (the system north of emalgha), but the planet doesn't exist until you complete the mission where you can jump across the galaxy (at least on 1.0). Is there any way that you can complete this vionian mission without having to do the mission to connect the 2 kelomans?

------------------

matt072 wrote:
**i am at the part of these messages where it asks you to plant a probe on keloman (the system north of emalgha), but the planet doesn't exist until you complete the mission where you can jump across the galaxy (at least on 1.0). Is there any way that you can complete this vionian mission without having to do the mission to connect the 2 kelomans?

Well the solution that springs most readily to mind is to take 'Back to the Crescent' out of your plug-ins folder. I don't remember The Emalghan Kelmaon being dependent on the jump link though, in fact I'm sure it wasn't. Something sounds like its got corrupted along the way somewhere. Get BTC out of your plugs folder and start a new pilot would be my advice. Perhaps others have more useful ideas.

------------------