Better Armor

Where can I get better armor for the Igzadra warship? Also how do I get the Azdgari shield enhancer (the really fast one)?

------------------

i don't know about the Shield Enhancer, but, if you haven't already, you can get Bronev plating and Dospect armor, you have to do a mission for one, but i'm not sure wich, the other should be available in Vonian space, or it might be on paaren station, if you've competed it, if you haven't played through UE missions, than your missing out on a good story and gameplay...

P.S. (to Skunko7, ShadeOfBlue and raddy) If I here one more word a about the Igazdra being a giant sex toy, i'm going to make a model and shuve it up your ass!

------------------

The Igadzra is a giant sex toy.

And you spelled it wrong.

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

Obormot wrote:
**The Igadzra is a giant sex toy.

And you spelled it wrong.**

You spelled it wrong too. 😛 It's 'Igazra'.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"You believe what's written in that thing?! I was probably drunk at the time."
-Matt Burch

Don't waste your time with Igazras , my friend. Get your self a fleet of UE Cruisers. Problem solved.

------------------
If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Andrew M wrote:
**You spelled it wrong too.:p It's 'Igazra'.

Ah, crap! I did. I've not spelled any of the races wrong once before. I'm losing my mind... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

To get Bronev plating working for UE, you have to do the BTC plug-in. You need to do the Azdgari missions to get their shield enhancer. So you're screwed.

------------------
I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.

I don´t understand why people use plug-ins to get stuff easy, it´s cheating. If you are a coward and cheat it´s ok, but if you don´t like cheating you realy shoulden´t use plug-ins that make it easier. It´s like play "strict" and force quit every time you die. Takes the fun out of the game too.
-------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made by Macintosh"

------------------