I feel sorry for all the poor, poor pc users

Ok, get over it pc users, Ambrosia does NOT publish for the pc, never have, never will. Just another reason macs are the greatest computers on the face of the earth! 🙂 Nuff said.

But if you want ambrosia games sooo badley i have one thing to say to you, BUY A MAC!!! If you want to buy an emulator to run the games...don't, emulators are WAAAAAY too glitchy.

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Vice Admiral Jon wrote:
**Ok, get over it pc users, Ambrosia does NOT publish for the pc, never have, never will. Just another reason macs are the greatest computers on the face of the earth!:) Nuff said.

But if you want ambrosia games sooo badley i have one thing to say to you, BUY A MAC!!! If you want to buy an emulator to run the games...don't, emulators are WAAAAAY too glitchy.

Is this like racism with computers??? 🙂

------------------
Raptor
~If you find yourself trying to gather your thoughts ask yourself: 'How do you gather chaos...'

raptor wrote:
**Is this like racism with computers???:)

Let's hope the thread's locked before it becomes too stupid and boring.

------------------

This topics do not become stupid and boring. There are PC users that have EV on their Winblows machines, like champion, bu they use crappy emulators. And they live in Australia.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebels that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs.

Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.
AIM: EVCorvette

Don´t feel sorry for them, they are bastards anyway. Have any one noticed that most PC users arn´t as smart as Macintosh users, they don´t seem to understand.
Thats why I call the B A S T A R D S, BASTARDS. Note that im not speaking about the smart pc users, so the 3 smart pc users shouldn´t be offended by this...
------------------------------
If it´s quality software you can read "Made by Macintosh"

------------------

Hmmm, by now definitely stupid and, with any luck, some moderator will find it boring enough to lock (please, ok, ok, I know they'll just start a new one, but what the hey?). zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

------------------

Shadow wrote:
Don´t feel sorry for them, they are bastards anyway. Have any one noticed that most PC users arn´t as smart as Macintosh users, they don´t seem to understand.
Thats why I call the B A S T A R D S, BASTARDS. Note that im not speaking about the smart pc users, so the 3 smart pc users shouldn´t be offended by this...

**** off. Really. I like Macs but that doesn't mean I have to be an @sshole about it. ShĄt, if owning a Mac really makes you so much better, couldn't you be mature? Try reading my "Lay off Champion some" topic in the banter and brawl section, maybe you'll learn how to act like a reasonable person.

------------------
-Shade

"Cannibals are people to."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

Shadow wrote:
Do--n´t-- feel sorry for them, they are bastards anyway. --Have-- --any one-- noticed that most PC users --arn´t-- as smart as Macintosh users--,-- --t--hey do--n´t-- seem to --understand--.
Tha--ts-- why I call the --B A S T A R D S--, --BASTARDS--. Note that --im- not speaking about the smart --pc- users--,-- --so-- the -3- smart --pc-- users should--n´t-- be offended by this...

That is funny, because Matt Burch is a PC user....

And so am I. 😃

------------------
tear it down

(This message has been edited by Soviet mikee (edited 04-05-2000).)

Im sorry guys, I was kind of pissed off at the time, but hey. Matt Burch Shade OfBlue, that is two guys, so there is one more smart pc user...just kiddin. No I realy dont mean what I said. It just pisses me off that so many pc users think they are so much better than us mac users. So once agin, I am sorry. Can any one forgive me? Please, there are many smart pc users.

PS:
It was a joke, I was in a "good mode" when I wrote it(pissed off).
--------------------------
If it`s quality software you can read "Made by Macintosh" (This one is true)

Ah, is very good of you to apoligize... so very few people do that here... 'tis a good break from the norm 😃

Shadow(D.remem.password.) wrote:
If it`s quality software you can read "Made by Macintosh" (This one is true)

Then why does it unexpectedly quit and freeze up so much? 😃

Only kidding!

------------------
tear it down

(This message has been edited by Soviet mikee (edited 04-06-2000).)

Alan wrote:
**Let's hope the thread's locked before it becomes too stupid and boring.

Too late... oh well... :frown:

C~M

(What has happened to these boards? .. I go away for a few months, and the whole place is ruined. Are there any decent ones anywhere?)

No.

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are cruchy and taste good with catsup.

Blazer had an EV/O board.. still there... just kinda dead...

------------------
tear it down

What´s wrong with this message bord? All that is needed is that you guys post some more stuff and please, feel free to use the reply button. Thats 2 small things, I think we can manage that. Don´t you?
-----------------------

------------------

You haven't been here long have you? Do you even know OF the old disc board?

------------------
tear it down

Soviet mikee wrote:
**Blazer had an EV/O board.. still there... just kinda dead...

Where... where.... Im interested 😄

Shadow:- As Mikee says, if you actually knew the old boards, you would see that these ones aint nearly as good as the old ones, but I understand that this is a bad subject, so Im stopping...

C~M

Ok, you already know, yes I havn´t been here for long, but I like this message bord. I don´t know about the old boards, but I guess they were better.(Since you told me so). But if they aren´t a choice, why not make the best of this one? Just a thought.
PS-
You should know that i´m new here becouse you always hang here.)
--------------------------------------

------------------