EV vs. EVO

Bozorg wrote:
**First of all, the patrol ship sucks. I can beat 3 in a defender. It all depends on how good the human pilot is. Ankh Starrunner destroyed a Voinian Dreadnought in a Krait:p.

Said he did...

------------------
As I travel through the
gates of hell to face the
deamons, I know my knife
is by my side, and that
all hell can't stop me

BackSTABa wrote:
Said he did...

It all depends on how good the human pilot is.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

The chance if you being Bill Gates is 1 in about 6,000,000,000.

"You believe what's written in that thing?! I was probably drunk at the time."
-Matt Burch

Maridian wrote:
**Impossible. The Dreadnought's shields recharge faster than the Krait can hurt them.

Maridian,its very simple, he´s a better pilot than you are :p.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebels that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs.

Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.
AIM: EVCorvette

BackSTABa wrote:
**Said he did...

Its simple, he´s a better pilot than you are :p.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebels that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs.

Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.
AIM: EVCorvette

Bozorg wrote:
**Maridian,its very simple, he´s a better pilot than you are:p.

Not for long...

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

What was that thing Pipeline said..? Go get stoked? That means you. Yes. The lot of you.

~S~

------------------
PBS mind in a CNN world

All right, alot of poeple has responded on my question. Thanks. But maybe I didn't make my self clear in my question... I think EVO is a terrible game, compared to the fact that ASW is so big compared to some of the Plug-in-creators. True, EVO has a better engine. True, EVs story sucks. But that is not my point. If ASW wanted to make a new game, the should have upgraded EV's engine a lot more. In the presentation of the game, I remember ASW writing something about the similarity between EV and EVO ending at trading and fighting or something. If only that were true. The engine is so similar to EV's. There is still only one way to complete missions and the story will end one day or another. I don't expect ASW to create a never ending game, but at least add some fantastic features, instead of improved AI, meaner Cap'n Hector, and that weapon-what's-it-called thing. Basicly, I don't want ASW to create something many other poeple could (not me, I suck at programming), but a totally new game. With a totally new engine. And a totally new story line. But I'd like it a lot if they'd just continiue EV's storyline. They could improve it. That wouldn't be difficult. M'kay?

------------------
"..A bug came through an open Window..."

Maridan:

The story about Ankh Starrunner destroying the dreadnought in a modified Krait IS true, its pretty much accepted among us oldies. If you don't believe me, seek Ankh out and ask him yourself. 🙂

------------------

Andy did it too. Hell.. If I could get my hands on his pilot files.. IIRC, he's gotten every capitol ship out there in most big TC's, all without duplicating files.

Along with the normal SHuttle/Krait killing of the dread.

Plus, he can put up with the most annoying nubz without going nuts.

~S~

------------------
PBS mind in a CNN world