Submitting problems

I tried to submit my 4 levels, orthographic universe. When I clocked submit, all that happened was a spinning wheel that lasted forever. I don't think it uploaded. What's wrong?

------------------

Originally posted by cat99:
**I tried to submit my 4 levels, orthographic universe. When I clocked submit, all that happened was a spinning wheel that lasted forever. I don't think it uploaded. What's wrong?

There aren't any new files so your file didn't upload. When you hit "submit", there should be a series of instructions to follow before it begins the uploading process. Have you tried more than once? It just might be a connection problem.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

You have to have JavaScript enabled to upload it.

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

I've learned that Netscape will not let you do any background tasks while it is uploading. If you have a slow connection, you might just have to let it wait.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #455
twice in a dream i visioned
nerds content with empowering
man and space