Plasma siphon?

Just out of curiosity (and because I'm playing a game that's going to be split off into two games for Azdgari and Igazra) I want to know what the heck the plasma siphon does.

Anyone who knows, please respond.

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

It's supposed to be the result of the Igadzra trying to copy the Zidagar Phase Disrupter.

To get it you need to work for the Igadzra, it's not to far along into the mission string either.
Basically it is supposed to help counter against Azdaras (fighters).

Its just a plasma spewing weapons that's ok... but it doesn't require ammo or fuel... so actually its not half bad.

------------------
tear it down

I'ts a weapon that spews about seven big circular balls of plasma in your forward ark. It's great to deal with fighters but before firing turn down the volume, it is the loudest weapon in the game.

Drstevio wrote:
I'ts a weapon that spews about seven big circular balls of plasma in your forward ark. It's great to deal with fighters but before firing turn down the volume, it is the loudest weapon in the game.

I've had this before too... It's basicly the EVO equivalent of a flame thrower...

Two things:

- Did any else think of "Spaceballs: The Flamethrower!" the first time they used this thing?

- The current (read: stupid) fighter AI was especially weak to the weapon... I wonder how the new 1.0.2 AI will react to this thing?

------------------
Des Courtney - Mac Programmer, Game Hobbyist, Soft Drink Addict
<mailto: (url="http://"mailto:deslee@dacor.net")mailto:deslee@dacor.net(/url)deslee@dacor.net