Who here misses spam?

Just wondering, now weeks later the new format seems to be immune. I dunno... I didn't mind having HTML in the old board script, nor did I mind the cussing... now I am starting to miss spam sniff. Even one of Nash's "nuggests of joy" (EV board) doesn't sound bad.

And no, this is not another whine about UBB, I just wonder how opinions changed since the "almost" total removal of spam.

------------------
Tear it down

(This message has been edited by Soviet mikee (edited 03-22-2000).)

Hey Mikee,
I just finished posting on the Banter & Brawl Board about how you are a much more considerate poster than your were on the disc boards. In other words, I was sticking up for you. Don't bring back the bad old days, okay? At least not here, okay? I like it here, and I used to like it here before the EV boards were moved here, too.
Jude

------------------

Soviet mikee wrote:
**..... now I am starting to miss spam sniff. Even one of Nash's "nuggests of joy" (EV board) doesn't sound bad.

...I just wonder how opinions changed since the "almost" total removal of spam.

Hey, Mikee, what color is the sky on your home planet?

I am still waiting for that '"almost total removal of spam,' but it hasn't happened yet - your message alone is ample proof of that.

This of course is a matter of opinion, but I would rather French kiss a light socket than read any more of nash's garbage. If you miss his particular brand of idiocy, however, feel free to visit his website. There should be enough there to satify your taste.

------------------

I miss it... I miss nash, I miss the boards...

------------------
Canadian Power and Sails Squadron course manual, lesson #3, page 4 : Before casting anchor, it is imperative to ensure that the anchor cable is tied to both the anchor and the anchoring craft.

Soviet mikee wrote:
**Just wondering, now weeks later the new format seems to be immune. I dunno... I didn't mind having HTML in the old board script, nor did I mind the cussing... now I am starting to miss spam sniff. Even one of Nash's "nuggests of joy" (EV board) doesn't sound bad.

And no, this is not another whine about UBB, I just wonder how opinions changed since the "almost" total removal of spam.

SPAM IS EVIL AND SHOULD EXPLODE!!! :mad:

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon

Dear Mikee,

I wish you would **** off and die you arrogant bastard , what the **** are you, ENGLISH???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Legalise all drugs and criminalise all politicians!!!!!!!

Howard Marks wrote:
**Dear Mikee,

I wish you would **** off and die you arrogant bastard , what the **** are you, ENGLISH???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

What's your deal? What have you got against me?

------------------
tear it down

Howard Marks wrote:
**Dear Mikee,

What's wrong with being English?
And what exactly did he do to be a 'arrogant bastard'?

Thimoty

------------------
When you're having a bad day and it seems like people are trying
to piss you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only
4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle.

if you hate english people, and you are white (i have absolutely nothing against blacks) then you are dissing your heritage and disliking your ancestors. anyway, whats wrong with english people? monty python is english...

------------------