Disappearing weapon space and other myteries...

Greetings all,

I am having a few intresting problems.
1)The weapon space on my UE cruiser is disappearing!!! I had space for 5 phase turrets, 4 sheild enhansers, a layer of dospect armour, 3 SAD launchers, 70 SAD modules, all 3 speed and maneuvering upgrades, 2 mass upgrades, 2 fuel scoops, 2 fuel tanks, the standard items like the sensor upgrade, escape pod, and auto refueler(which take up no space; and a couple of mission specific add on's (which I assume take up no space as well), like a plasma siphon and a nebula
penetration device.
So, I fight some battles agaist the Voinians (trading my phase turrets in for some Emalgpha turrets). I complete the missions (for now) and want to go play in the crescent for a while. I sell my Emalgpha turrets and go to buy back
my Phase turrets and 70 SAD modules(Which I used fighting the Voinians). AND 150 TONS OF MY WEAPON SPACE HAS DISAPPEARED!!!! I can't buy back my cannons or my ordinance. Does anyone have an idea what is going on?!?!?!? I would appreciate answers to this boggleing question.

1. Where is the ASS LazerFunk? I can't find it anywhere.

3)Is there a way to get rid of my UE fighter bay so I can use the extra space for other weapons systems on my UE Cruiser?

I would appreciate assistance from my fellow EVO space compadres. This captian is currently baffled.

With Gratitude,

CaptianNaka

------------------

1)The weapon space on my UE cruiser is disappearing!!! I had space for 5 phase turrets, 4 sheild enhansers, a layer of dospect armour, 3 SAD launchers, 70 SAD modules, all 3 speed and maneuvering upgrades, 2 mass upgrades, 2 fuel scoops, 2 fuel tanks, the standard items like the sensor upgrade, escape pod, and auto refueler(which take up no space; and a couple of mission specific add on's (which I assume take up no space as well), like a plasma siphon and a nebula
penetration device.
So, I fight some battles agaist the Voinians (trading my phase turrets in for some Emalgpha turrets). I complete the missions (for now) and want to go play in the crescent for a while. I sell my Emalgpha turrets and go to buy back
my Phase turrets and 70 SAD modules(Which I used fighting the Voinians). AND 150 TONS OF MY WEAPON SPACE HAS DISAPPEARED!!!! I can't buy back my cannons or my ordinance. Does anyone have an idea what is going on?!?!?!? I would appreciate answers to this boggleing question.

Have you used EVO Plus first? Because I had the same problem and it turned out that I accidently removed EVO Plus, I didn't have any weapons space then, to.
Hope that helps,
Thimoty

------------------
When you're having a bad day and it seems like people are trying
to piss you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only
4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle.

So here I am unable to enjoy this wonderful game...
Can anyone help me out?
This topic has been posted for 8 hours now.
I'm itchin' to fly...
And I'm grounded till I get some assistance :frown:

Oh and by the way, what is EVO plus?

Captain Naka

------------------

(This message has been edited by CaptainNaka (edited 03-29-2000).)

CaptainNaka wrote:

Oh and by the way, what is EVO plus?

Captain Naka

Oh, it's a plug that adds some missions and a usefull outfit...

Thimoty

------------------
When you're having a bad day and it seems like people are trying
to piss you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only
4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle.

The space on my UE fighter seems to dissapear every time I change weapons, too. (Not that there was much space on it to start with 😉 )

------------------

Hornet
------------------
"Time can be considered as the 4th dimension. It can be streched, squeezed and manipulated like matter." --- Roger Hawkings

CaptainNaka wrote:
**Greetings all,

penetration device.

1. Where is the ASS LazerFunk? I can't find it anywhere.

3)Is there a way to get rid of my UE fighter bay so I can use the extra space for other weapons systems on my UE Cruiser?

I would appreciate assistance from my fellow EVO space compadres. This captian is currently baffled.

With Gratitude,

CaptianNaka

Is it possible that you upgraded from EV 1.0 to 1.0.1 and then sold your weapons to upgrade to emaglawhatever cannons. Because if you did, its not just a lack of space for weapons, but each turret also takes up a gun spot.

------------------
As I travel through the
gates of hell to face the
deamons, I know my knife
is by my side, and that
all hell can't stop me