Techno Plug-in, some uses

I have not noticed this mentioned in other threads concerning the crash that happens with the Divine lamp quest so I thought I would bring it up:

I have found that after I get the Divine Lamp, if I use the zero key to shift into the space provided by the Techno plug, I can save the game without it crashing. The downside of course is that afterwards when you go back into the regular part of the game, all the zombies are back, but since you now have the lamp, they are not much of a problem.

Hope this may help someone avoid the unpleasantness of the crash and having to restart the game again.(If this has been posted by someone prior to me, sorry, I must have missed it.)

Also, for those interested in cheating, the Techno plug is an excellent way to get to the blue mushroom very early in the game, just zip into the techno plug space whenever a nasty monster comes at you, then go back to the regular game. Repeat as necessary until the screen is clear and you can keep moving your character. ( I am ashamed at myself for discovering this and posting it here.)

------------------
CRH

Originally posted by ChristopherH:
**I have not noticed this mentioned in other threads concerning the crash that happens with the Divine lamp quest so I thought I would bring it up:

I have found that after I get the Divine Lamp, if I use the zero key to shift into the space provided by the Techno plug, I can save the game without it crashing. The downside of course is that afterwards when you go back into the regular part of the game, all the zombies are back, but since you now have the lamp, they are not much of a problem.

Hope this may help someone avoid the unpleasantness of the crash and having to restart the game again.(If this has been posted by someone prior to me, sorry, I must have missed it.)

Also, for those interested in cheating, the Techno plug is an excellent way to get to the blue mushroom very early in the game, just zip into the techno plug space whenever a nasty monster comes at you, then go back to the regular game. Repeat as necessary until the screen is clear and you can keep moving your character. ( I am ashamed at myself for discovering this and posting it here.)

Hello-
We're working on the update to PoG now. Of course, we'd like to address any and all outstanding issues. Would you contact me at help@AmbrosiaSW.com so we can look into the Divine Lamp problem more closely?

Thanks for any cooperation you can provide.

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.