Is it really RPG or not???

I thought that EV/O was just a strategy game.
When you have started bar missions for the good ones you can do missions for the bad ones too.
But somebody told me there were Vionian missions to but I never saw them.
Hmm maybe I just didn't look good or he lied.
Please help?

------------------

Oh, for the love of fake cheese!

OK then, at least partial explanation/reply here.

I thought that EV/O was just a strategy game.

Nope. Lots more.

When you have started bar missions for the good ones you can do missions for the bad ones too.

Well, for a start, there are no defined 'goodies' or 'baddies' in EVO. The Voins or Renegades are about the closest you get.

But somebody told me there were Vionian missions to but I never saw them.

Well, for a start, you can't get Voin missions in UE space. They start at Pax in the Dogovor system IIRC. And don't go asking where that is now, you'll try my patience. Also you need a combat rating of some sort (no idea what)- just something over Harmless

Hmm maybe I just didn't look good or he lied.

Nope- he told you the truth. You just didn't look in the right place.

Please help?

This good enough for you?

------------------
-Basilisk-

"I don't think Reuben can talk right now. He's too busy pouring banana fludge down his throat."

AIM: EVBasilisk

(This message has been edited by Basilisk (edited 03-29-2000).)

Any reason why you're being so impatient with a newbie?
Jude

------------------

Jude wrote:
Any reason why you're being so impatient with a newbie?

Probably because Reuben's too busy pouring banana fludge down his throat. šŸ˜‰ Seriously, I haven't a clue why

------------------
Ā— A n d r e w Ė‡ M Ā—

OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

Jude wrote:
**Any reason why you're being so impatient with a newbie?
Jude

I'm no newbie I just was just asking questions cause I just want to see all corners of the game.

------------------

You won't find the Voin missions at Pax if you've done any of the UE ones as they exclude them. Interestingly you can follow the Voin missions with the UE's (messes up some plugs, though eg Beyond the Crescent).

Nothing wrong with being a Newbie, anyway, we all were once. Speaking personally, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hmmm, not a bad epitaph. Where's my will? šŸ™‚

------------------