Why doesn't the forklift hit?!

I started a new game and just for kicks, I decided to get a forklift. Yes, I got it, and yes, I got it to shoot at targets, but it goes right through the target, even when it's mad at me! :mad: Does anyone have any ideas? (I only have the credit-stick plug-in and no, I didn't try to hit Hector.)

------------------
"Arthur Philip Dent?" pursued the alien in a kind of efficient yap.
"Er...er...yes...er...er...," confirmed Arthur.
"Your're a jerk," repeated the alien, "a complete kneebiter."

(This message has been edited by Arthur Dent (edited 03-27-2000).)

It's a bug - mail me and if you ask nicely, I might mail you a fix.

------------------
"Be quiet. I'm inspiring you."
-my Spanish teacher

AI alien ships (most of them) use ecm units. This messes up the guidence of many homing weapons. The UE ships have no ECM technology, so the forklift works well with the UE, Voinians, and Egmalas

------------------

ColdFusion- Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please pretty Please e-mail me the fixer. It won't work for me, either.

------------------
-------------------
Hornet

(This message has been edited by Hornet (edited 03-28-2000).)

Arthur Dent wrote:
**I started a new game and just for kicks, I decided to get a forklift. Yes, I got it, and yes, I got it to shoot at targets, but it goes right through the target, even when it's mad at me!:mad: Does anyone have any ideas? (I only have the credit-stick plug-in and no, I didn't try to hit Hector.)

Hmmm.. Ive never heard of that happening before. It should hit whatever happens...

J~

(Oh, and I see you have the american version of the book -- in the proper version, it has '******* ' rather than 'kneebiter')...

------------------
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
http://jonpearse.cjb.net
jon@jonpearse.cjb.net
AIM: JonPearse1 / HEGildor

- A life -- cool, where can I download one of those

It was put there to trick all the ev players who used the forklift in the orignal game...its just a fluke...dont bother w/ it.

P.S. That is a funny as hell book! 🙂

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon